Rascall Flatts “Melt”. A Music Album
  • This albuim was originally released in October 2002, and I bought it at walmart in the beginning of 2003 for $21.99
  • It was such a great romance song, that as a teen girl I thought was written from my then boyfirend to me
  • Overall I think that between the vocals, lyrics and the music score of the songs, this album went a long way into making Rascall Flatts one of my favorite all male counrty bands
  • I would definitely suggest to anyone who is a country music fan that if they do not already have this album to go ahead and purchase it

• by webgirl40

Rascal Flatts is a country band that my sister turned me on to. The first cd of thieirs that I ever purchased was the album entitled “Melt”. This albuim was originally released in October 2002, and I bought it at walmart in the beginning of 2003 for $21.99.

My favorite track on this album is by far the title track “I Melt”. It was such a great romance song, that as a teen girl I thought was

written from my then boyfirend to me. Luckily as the years have passed I have really come to understand the meaning of this song much better and now that I am in a serious adult relationship, this songs holds a more spiritual and heartfelt meaning for me. My boyfriend and I have danced to this song many times and have said that when and if we were to marry this song would play at our wedding.

My other favorite ...

• song on this album is “Love You Out Loud”. While I do not like it quite as much as “I Melt”, I do like this song alot. It has some great lyrics that make me smile and always give me a sense of happiness. I love the beat of this song too. It has a very high tempo that makes me want to sing along. This is a feel good love song that gives me a great sense
        of happiness.

Overall I think that between the vocals, lyrics and the music score of the songs, this album went a long way into making Rascall Flatts one of my favorite all male counrty bands. They have great lyrics and a very upbeat style that is fun yet meaningful and relateable at the same time. I would definitely suggest to anyone who is a country music fan that if they do not already have this album to go ahead and purchase it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1424021432230528/k2311a0224/2.24.11