Mixed Sushi
  • I really love Japanese food and I can say I am an addict in eating sushi I love it so much because for me it is a complete meal
  • I really love how they are rolled and stuffed inside a seaweed
  • I think that it is a very helathy food because it is comprised of rice which is a carbohydrate, a tuna which is a protein and some vegetables as well
  • One thing I don't like is the unagi which is the egg sushi
  • I've been eating sushi for a long time already and I even encourage my friends to do so, definitely I give it a perfect score because it is one of my favorite food

• by maffy

I really love Japanese food and I can say I am an addict in eating sushi I love it so much because for me it is a complete meal. I love the distinct taste it has. I also admire how they make it because out of simple ingredients the Japanese are able to come up with a good presentable meal.

I often buy it in any fast food or a restaurant. When I go out I never miss a moment buying

it.

I really love how they are rolled and stuffed inside a seaweed. I think that it is a very helathy food because it is comprised of rice which is a carbohydrate, a tuna which is a protein and some vegetables as well.

I love tekka makki which is a tuna sushi so much. One thing I don’t like is the unagi which is the egg sushi.

I think that its very bland compared to the other sushi flavors so to ...

• say. If you are not into oriental food, I suggest that you better give it a try.

Sushi has a very sweet flavor especially because of the rice and the rice vinegar they use. It is also a very healthy food because I know that authentic Japanese cuisine doesn’t use too much artificial or chemical ingredients.

They are more of the natural flavors. For me sushi is not just an appetizer, I consider it a a complete meal which gives me

strength.

I’ve been eating sushi for a long time already and I even encourage my friends to do so, definitely I give it a perfect score because it is one of my favorite food. Tuna sushi, shrimp sushi,squid sushi and California makki are my favorites.

If you are worried about the price I can say that Sushi is one of the cheapest Japanese food, in fact I even tried to do it on my own because it has simple ingredients, but I am still learning though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724021432210528/k2311a0224/2.24.11