Olay Complete Care Multi Radiance Illuminating Cream  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I purchased this product (Olay Complete Care Multi Radiance Daily Illuminating Cream) a month ago from eBay at a cost of £1.70 excluding £1.50 postage
  • The lid is at the bottom of the tube and I found that this makes it easy to dispense the fluid
  • I choose the cream because according to the Olay website, the cream is the best option for my skin type (normal with very slight oily t-zone)
  • It gives a glow that looks very nice and I like it a lot, save for the fact that my nose now looks a bit shiny
  • I don't think that this is a waste of money

• by tolstoy

I purchased this product (Olay Complete Care Multi Radiance Daily Illuminating Cream) a month ago from eBay at a cost of £1.70 excluding £1.50 postage. It usually retails at around £9 at stores like Boots and Superdrug.

Olay claim that this cream contains everything needed by the skin to look radiant. Apparently it has a moisturizer designed to give skin everything it needs to do this, and it is also easily absorbed.

The cream was packaged in a cream-colored plastic tube which had a light gold-colored screw top lid. On the front of the tube is the name of the product and the back of the tube has directions for use. The lid is at the bottom of the tube and I found that this makes it easy to dispense the fluid. Also, it makes it possible to

squeeze the plastic tube so that you can get the dregs when the cream is about to get finished. The tube is recyclable and contains 50ml of the cream

This product is available in cream form or fluid form. I choose the cream because according to the Olay website, the cream is the best option for my skin type (normal with very slight oily t-zone). The cream usually costs £9, but I got it at a bargain from eBay.

When I first used the product I found that it has a really nice scent. I use Olay products and most of them smell the same, but I found that this smells a bit different from the other products made by Olay. It is a light mix of rose and almond. This scent reminds me of an Olay ...

• face cream that my mother used to use 20 years ago. I found this a bit strange, because all their newer products practically smell the same.

I don’t find the scent to be bad; on the contrary I find it old fashioned and somehow very comforting. The cream has an off white color and a very thick texture. Normally when using face cream, I just apply a walnut size blob to my face and rub it in and this is usually enough. However, with this cream I found that this was not enough and I had to use about three times this amount in order to get the same effect. Even then, I found that my skin still did not feel as moisturized as when I use my normal face cream, and it felt uncomfortable trying to

add more since any more made my face feel uncomfortable.

I did not get much moisturization from this skin, but it did make my face look more radiant. It gives a glow that looks very nice and I like it a lot, save for the fact that my nose now looks a bit shiny. The glowing effect lasted even after makeup application and is similar to the effect of using Clarins Flash Balm. I was very satisfied with its ability to make my skin radiant, but the moisturization effects were a bit wanting. I will continue using the cream to get the glow that I love, but I now use my normal moisturizer before applying it. I don’t think that this is a waste of money; the glowing effect is worth it. It also has SPF 15.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123021431910228/k2311a0223/2.23.11