Clear Anti-Bacterial Shampoo Complete Soft Care 80 ml  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decide to give Clear Shampoo a try since I love the smell and I was relying on the word “Soft Care” from one of its shampoo
  • I bought 80 ml of Clear Shampoo Complete Soft Care for $ 1.16
  • I have to say I had a great experience with this kind of shampoo
  • I thought that the smell only stays inside the bathroom, but then one time my older sister was taking a bath and I smelled the fragrance spread evenly outside our house
  • However, on the dandruff part, that is the thing I am uncertain but anyway this shampoo is amazing and I am thankful I have found it

• by grecy

I need to change my shampoo one time that I visited Mercury Drug in Evangelista, Makati Philippines. Pantene Hair Fall shampoo made my hair brittle and instead of eliminating hair fall, I experienced having falling hair. I hate it when I am combing my hair with my hand there are more than ten pieces of hair that goes down. That was a nightmare knowing your hair is lessen day by day. I switched to Sunsilk but worst thing happened and more hair fall experiences. I decide to give Clear Shampoo a try since I love the smell and I was relying on the word “Soft Care” from one of its shampoo.

I bought 80 ml of Clear Shampoo Complete Soft Care for $ 1.16. It is a white tube with pink print at the front. I have to say I had a great experience with this kind of shampoo. As I was massaging my hair when I went

to bath, I fell in love with the smell. The smell can be compare to a fruit. I thought that the smell only stays inside the bathroom, but then one time my older sister was taking a bath and I smelled the fragrance spread evenly outside our house. That fragrance stays in my hair even up to two days of without taking a bath.

My hair is easy to comb but I comb my hair with my hand because combing with the use of comb only leads to hair falling. I learned from experienced. What I do is to let it dry first, allowing my hand to comb and when it is already air dried, I comb it with the use of real comb. I never believed how shiny my hair was. That shine is different from any other shine other shampoo gives. You even can use your hair as your mirror. Also, the shine reflects when you ...

• are in out door. My hair looks great with this one.

Besides being shine, my hair is so soft and manageable. It is tangled free and never gets frizzy. Even if I expose my hair under the sun, this shampoo keeps my hair shiny and well moisturized. Everyone from the office noticed my hair. It is straight but not lifeless. Actually, this shampoo gives volume to my hair just like what L’Oreal shampoo do. I do not tie my hair with hair pin because I do not want to ruin the volume. Once I tie it, the volume collapses and it looks lifeless but still well moisturized and shinny. I also love the ends of my hair. Before it was always fly away but not it is perfect and the ends is curved inward. Hair with volume makes my face looks thin, that is why many of my friends suggested to slightly curling my hair sometimes.

Moreover, I

still experience having hair fall with Clear Complete Soft Care but it is lesser. Before with Pantene, every time I comb my hair, ten pieces falls down but with Clear, hair fall only happens after taking a bath, however once it gets dry, hair fall stops. I let my hair down during travelling and it never gets dry even smokes from cars are all into it. It seems Clear Shampoo has a shield that covers my hair strand and keeps it protected. I love this shampoo from transforming my hair to a new one.

There is no treatment necessary for my hair right now. It remains to be beautiful and it can do it alone even without using conditioner. This shampoo does not promise anything, it only does everything to make your hair beautiful. However, on the dandruff part, that is the thing I am uncertain but anyway this shampoo is amazing and I am thankful I have found it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123021431800128/k2311a0223/2.23.11