Revlon Loose Face Powder (translucent #1)  » Cosmetics  »
  • I'm not really fond of using make-up but if I am in the mood of purchasing it, I always make sure that I'm buying the best one
  • I like those make-up powders that still can make my skin breathe and those that will not make my face feels heavy and sticky

• by marigam

I’m not really fond of using make-up but if I am in the mood of purchasing it, I always make sure that I’m buying the best one. Putting make-up is not actually my everyday habit. Whenever I should have to wear it because of occasions or events, I just use lipstick , blush-on and any branded powder and that’s all. For me, putting too much make-up covers a natural beauty of a person. Either it makes them too

beautiful or too ugly. I like those make-up powders that still can make my skin breathe and those that will not make my face feels heavy and sticky.

So when I went to the mall last summer, I got my Revlon loose face powder translucent #1 for the price of $17.25, this product comes with a puff but I’m not using the puff applicator because I’m using a powder brush which can give me better flawless finish. This is ...

• the powder I am using whenever the weather is hot, it can cover my flaws and control my oiliness, and also like Revlon Photoready it gives me a lasting effect. It is not sticky on my skin and really perfect for the summer. It can be use alone as a powder or as a make-up finisher. Actually. I’m always using this on top of my make-up.

This loose face powder has two shades both named translucent but classifies as

#1 or #2. Both fair in color but #1 is much lighter than #2. I chose translucent #1 because I am acidic, #1 is much lighter than my natural color. Whenever I’m gonna wear powder same as the color of my skin, the powder makes me so dark than my skin tone after 2 to 3 hours so I always purchase the lighter ones. I’ am recommending this product to anyone loves and comfortable using loose face powder.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123021431760128/k2311a0223/2.23.11