Olay Total Effects Wake Up Wonder Night Creme  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love using face creams and I like trying out new products to find out which can give youthful glowing skin so I was excited to try this out
  • This bottle has a pump dispenser at the top which I found very useful for even removal of the cream
  • The 7ml sample I got was free but since then I have bought a 30ml bottle from Tesco and this cost me £13.99 without any promotion or discount involved
  • It also had a cooling effect immediately I applied it and I think that this is where the mint extract comes in
  • I have been using this cream for several months now and the only thing I don't like about is its lack of SPF

• by tolstoy

I got a 7ml free sample of Olay Total Effects Wake Up wonder product from the company’s website. It is a new face cream just introduced by Olay. I love using face creams and I like trying out new products to find out which can give youthful glowing skin so I was excited to try this out.

This product is part of the Olay ‘Total Effects’ range which comprises anti-aging products for day and night use and suitable for all skin types.

The product is packaged in a cream plastic bottle which has the name of the product at the front and instructions at the back. This bottle has a pump dispenser at the top which I found very useful for even

removal of the cream. It also ensures that you get even the dregs of cream when the product is about to get finished. This bottle is also recyclable.

According to Olay, this is a lightweight anti-aging moisturizer which provides seven anti-aging effects in a single product. It promises to wake up your creased skin thanks to its active ingredient which is a lightweight formula containing mint extract. They say that it hydrates skin, exfoliates it gently, minimizes pore appearance, minimizes lines, firms the skin and generally makes skin look younger. The 7ml sample I got was free but since then I have bought a 30ml bottle from Tesco and this cost me £13.99 without any promotion or discount involved.

I started using ...

• this cream last October, starting off with the 7ml sample. I used to apply the cream to cleansed skin.

The cream is white in color and has the usual Olay scent. I find this scent to be very clean and fresh, I would describe it as a light magnolia scent. They claim that it contains mint extract but I could not smell any mint in the cream. I used to apply a small hazelnut-sized blob of the cream to my face and then rubbed it into my neck and face. I found that it adsorbs well and I loved applying it. I found the cream to soft and soothing and it smelt lovely.

I got good results right from first application. My

face feels very soft and moisturized and I was glad to find that this effect lasts all day. It also had a cooling effect immediately I applied it and I think that this is where the mint extract comes in.

I have been using this cream for several months now and the only thing I don’t like about is its lack of SPF. It keeps my skin well moisturized, I didn’t find it too greasy and it did not dry out my skin. It has also made fine lines on my face less noticeable. All the wrinkles haven’t disappeared by all means, but it gives me lovely, well moisturized skin. I think this is a lovely cream and I have no problem recommending it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123021431660128/k2311a0223/2.23.11