11.6″ HP Pavilion DM1 Notebook  » Computers  »
  • I like to play World of Warcraft online which is a big game for a computer to handle

• by M. Nicholson

The HP Pavilion dm1 Notebook PC is an 11.6″ full functioning laptop with the mobility of a netbook. This mini notebook weighs just under 4 pounds, making it perfect for anyone who is constantly on the go. As a college student, I take my mini notebook to class with me for note taking, and writing assignments. The operating system of this computer is Windows 7 which makes writing assignments and

transferring files to a school computer very easy. It runs on a 6 cell battery, so when my computer is not plugged in, I can easily get away with 4 to 5 hours of constant usage before the battery finally dies. This notebook also comes with a web-cam and microphone already built in the computer for easy communication over Skype or any other online communication service.

Unlike the standard netbook, this ...

• tiny computer is capable of running many different gaming programs. That was important to me because although I wanted a small laptop to take on the road with me and surf the web, I still wanted to be able to game like I can on a standard laptop. I like to play World of Warcraft online which is a big game for a computer to handle. The game takes up
        about 10GB of space and relies heavily on good graphics and online interaction. This computer runs this game and others perfectly without any game lag or other problems.It does a great job at handling big programs.

The HP Pavilion dm1 Notebook PC is perfect for students, travelers, or anyone who simply wants a great computer to surf the internet or play games with. It ranges between $450-$600 and is worth every penny!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1923021431610128/k2311a0223/2.23.11