Maybelline Studio Cream Eyeliner  » Cosmetics  »
  • And they are going to remain there untouched because I found my permanent buy
  • And I know most of you are like its a stupid eyeliner, who cares
  • I know that without eye makeup I look dead so I need good long lasting eyeliner to bring some life into my face and this eyeliner is the best I've come across to date

• by MarMar

Okay so makeup seems to be a very important thing now a days. And yes I would know being a 16 year old girl. It always seem to be the constant battle of deciding which make up looks the most natural or what color fits my skin tone best.

We’ve all been there-trust me. How many of us have bought a new product and been so excited to try it, then you get home and realize you just spent your money on a use crap.

I always seem to find myself in that

position. One of my biggest pains has to come from finding decent eyeliner.

I have very watery eyes and no eyeliner ever holds up. Its so irritating.

I constantly dished out money on new ones hoping to find something that worked. I honestly have about 3 different barely touched types of eyeliner.

And they are going to remain there untouched because I found my permanent buy: Maybelline Studio Cream Eyeliner. I absolutely love it.

My favorite part is that you can use it on the iner rim of your eye. Okay so when ...

• I hear of a “cream eyeliner” that you could put on the inside of your eye i was like that cannot be safe.

It going to pour into you eye,right? But no it actually dries solidly (well as solidly as any eyeliner can) But it truly holds up to my watery eyes. And not only that but it comes with a small brush to apply it, which you can also use on the lid of your eye for a straight line.

I don’t ten to do that to myself because I’ve just never

been good at keeping a steady hand but its still not as hard as i thought. And I know most of you are like “its a stupid eyeliner, who cares?” but when doing my make up getting my eyes to look dramatic is the most important part! Your eyes can completely brighten your face.

I know that without eye makeup I look dead so I need good long lasting eyeliner to bring some life into my face and this eyeliner is the best I’ve come across to date. I would definitely rate this a 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123021431600128/k2311a0223/2.23.11