Redken Scalp Relief Dandruff Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I never thought I would say this about a dandruff shampoo, but this is the best shampoo I have ever used
  • I know that all the dandruff shampoos in the drugstore have a very high pH which is very damaging and drying to the hair
  • This smells so delicious and refreshing, nothing at all like what I expected
  • Its on the pricier side, but with my cosmetologist discount I get this for about what I'd pay at the drugstore so its definitely worth it
  • I like to lather this up and then I leave it on my scalp for 5 minutes, during that time I wash my body with it

• by mszanh

I never thought I would say this about a dandruff shampoo, but this is the best shampoo I have ever used! I’m so amazed by this stuff. I feel like every dandruiff shampoo smells very medicated & just doesn’t make me want to lather up with it. Now my scalp is more “dry” than dandruffy, so I really needed something to take care of those flakes, especially with my dark hair.

I know that all the dandruff shampoos

in the drugstore have a very high pH which is very damaging and drying to the hair. I don’t want to put my hair though that! That’s one reason I use Redken, due to the pH balance being perfect to the hair. This smells so delicious and refreshing, nothing at all like what I expected!

I also suffer from itchy scalp and this is true to its name, which is scalp relief. I was amazed by how much ...

• of a difference I saw after just one use! This shampoo is very moisturizing, I assume due to the few oils in it.

Its on the pricier side, but with my cosmetologist discount I get this for about what I’d pay at the drugstore so its definitely worth it. I like that it has a matching conditioner, however I like to mix and match it with another Redken condiitoner.

I like to lather this up and then I

leave it on my scalp for 5 minutes, during that time I wash my body with it. Because its pH balanced, it leaves my skin perfect and this also keeps any breakouts on body away, it doesn’t give me any adverse reactions!

I am in love with the way this makes my hair so soft, shiny and beautiful! I will continue to use this from now on because I am so satisfied with what it does for my hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123021431590128/k2311a0223/2.23.11