Goldilocks Signature Fluffy Mamon (Soft Bread) 65g  » Food  »
  • I buy one every time I buy cakes and it cost only $ 0.50
  • Thank Goldilocks for this bread because it is cheaper than any other bread I know
  • I love to eat it during breakfast and sometimes during coffee break in the office

• by grecy

Here in our country, Philippines, it is a tradition to have a cake during birthday celebrations. Cake is the symbol if someone celebrating his special day with blowing of candles to start the ceremony. Goldilocks have been known for this kind as it is the cheapest cake with high quality of taste. I am a regular buyer of their cake and some

bread. Anyway, I will not going to review a certain cake, but soft bread called Fluffy Mamon or soft bread.

It is like the bread of the cake without icing. I buy one every time I buy cakes and it cost only $ 0.50. Thank Goldilocks for this bread because it is cheaper than any other bread I know. I love to eat it during breakfast and sometimes during coffee break in the office. This bread is so soft. It does not have air inside like other bread that full of air that when you get to bite it, it will get small. Compare to soft bread Red Ribbon (another store that sells cakes and bread) has, this one from Goldilocks is bigger in size ...

• Goldilocks Signature Fluffy Mamon (Soft Bread) 65g
      but when it comes to taste I go for Red Ribbon.

Anyway, I go for this one because it taste sweet, very soft and it ease my hunger although I do not feel full but it lessens hunger. The sweetness is in the average, it does not always require drinking water after eating it. This is the reason it is great to eat

it while you are walking going to work. It is easy to swallow too because of its softness. However, it does not have the smell that Red Ribbon soft bread has. Red Ribbon has this inviting smell that you cannot resist eating it. It boosts my appetite. This one from Goldilocks boosts my appetite too, but not stronger compare from Red Ribbon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723021431560128/k2311a0223/2.23.11