L’Oreal Elnett Satin Supreme Hold Hairspray
  • The hairspray comes packaged in 100ml, 200ml and 400ml cans which cost £1.99, £3.50 and £5 respectively
  • I think it smells a little like a very subtle vanilla musk
  • One thing I love about this hairspray is that it does not leave my hair sticky or hard
  • I like the scent of this hairspray, and I love the fact that it does exactly what it says on the can

• by tolstoy

I have used L’Oreal Elnett Hairspray for over 5 years now and it is safe to say that I have never found any other hairspray that is as good as or better than it.

The hairspray comes packaged in 100ml, 200ml and 400ml cans which cost £1.99, £3.50 and £5 respectively. The cans are colored either gold or a white depending on the variety. The hairspray is available in many different varieties and

each is suited best for a particular type of hair such as thick wavy hair, colored hair and thin hair. The hairspray is widely available in most supermarkets and drug stores, and is often found on special offer in stores such as Tesco and Superdrug.

The can has a nozzle which makes it easy to dispense the hairspray. Instructions printed on the can advise that you to spray it about 30cms away from your hair. I usually follow this advise and I find that it works well for me. It sprays very evenly and lightly and usually I do not have to apply large quantities of the product. It also smells nice; it does not smell cheap it is not overpowering. I think it smells a little like a very subtle vanilla musk. I normally purchase the 200ml can and this usually lasts me around ...

• L'Oreal Elnett Satin Supreme Hold Hairspray
      two months with daily use.

One thing I love about this hairspray is that it does not leave my hair sticky or hard. It holds my hair very well and I usually find it very easy to brush my hair after using it. It also does not leave any residue at all on my hair and many times it is hard to tell whether I have used hairspray or not.

I like the

scent of this hairspray, and I love the fact that it does exactly what it says on the can.

There are many other products out there that are cheaper than this one but I have tried many of them and I have yet to come across one that works as well. This hairspray is not cheap but I think it is the best available and is well worth it. I would therefore highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123021431500128/k2311a0223/2.23.11