2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo  » Cars  »
  • The only problem I have had with it is the air conditioning

• by arabgirl28
      My Chevrolet Monte Carlo. I love my car. It is a light bronze and it is a very sleek, sexy looking car.

It is a 2 door but it is very easy to get in and out of. There is lots of power under the hood.

Great take off, when you need to

accelerate to pass another car on the highway. The car is quiet, with very little road noise.

Several years ago, I hit a deer and got the car repaired and have not had any problems with it because of the incident. The only problem I have had with it is the air conditioning.

In extremely hot weather, the air will work for a while and then not blow any cold air. Then the turn the air conditioning off and and open the windows for a few minutes and then the air is cold again.

So far the mechanics have not been able to figure it out. There is a lot ...

• 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      of room in the car.

I can comfortable fit 5 people in the car. The trunk is roomy.

The back seat drops and I can put long items in the trunk and they easily slide thru to the back seat. Items like boards etc.

The seats are very comfortable. I don’t know if

it is a problem with more cars, but the windshield wipers don’t wipe all the way across the car window.

This is very annoying especially when it is raining really hard or in the snow and it is freezing on the window. Other than that - the car is great.

I would definatly buy another Monte Carlo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9204143150830/k2311a042/4.2.07