Body Shop Cheek and Lip Stain
  • I think it's too red and it doesn't suit my skin color

• by ces1134

I first saw this product seven years ago, and during that time, I was a “face-powder-and-lip-gloss” type of girl. My friend applied it on my face and I really liked the effect. The first time I tried to apply it on my face, I had a hard time, however it was something that I eventually got used to. It was really easy to blend on my cheeks using my fingers. Plus it doesn’t leave an obvious line residue on the face

from the initial application using the product’s wand. I don’t use makeup that much, but this product made it easier for me to apply blush. It gives me a natural-looking flush on my cheeks, plus it lasts almost the whole day. The whole 8ml lasts up to 8 months, since you practically have to apply it once a day. I’ve tried using other types of blushes but the effects are either too pale or too dark. And because I have an ...

• oily face, the blush disappears after a couple of hours.

There are also downsides on using this product. The stain on the fingers doesn’t come off easily, so if you’re traveling and you don’t have any type of liquid with you to help you remove the stain, like a hand sanitizer, the color will stay for a few hours. The price is also quite steep, so it might not be that practical,let’s say for students, to buy since it’s around $18. Even

if I’m already working, I just buy this if it’s on 40% sale. Good thing, the Body Shop here in the Philippines have discount sales a few times every year. I also don’t like the color when I apply it on my lips. I think it’s “too red” and it doesn’t suit my skin color. I guess that’s the reason why it lasts long with me, because I only use it on my cheeks.

Overall, I’m satisfied with this product and would buy it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123021431330128/k2311a0223/2.23.11