Movie: Unknown  » Movies  »
2.5
  • As for the title, I don’t know, at first I thought it’s going to be some kind of alien stuff or some unknown territory like Mars or something
  • As I sat there on the dark theater ready to fall asleep, as I usually do on a boring movie, little did I know that I was going to enjoy it

• by Pathfinder912

I have just watched the movie UNKNOWN starring Liam Neeson, as it is just showing here in the Philippines this week. As for the title, I don’t know, at first I thought it’s going to be some kind of alien stuff or some unknown territory like Mars or something. See, I have not seen the thriller.

enjoy it.

It starts with Liam Neeson as Dr. Martin Harris and January Jones as Elizabeth Harris both on a plane to Berlin. While there, he was in a car accident and wakes up after 4 days, his wife not recognizing him and another man claiming to be Dr. Martin Harris. As the movie was well on its way and the car chase was on, Liam Neeson was driving on the streets of Berlin, as his life and that of his passenger Gina (a taxi ...

• driver at that) depended on it. In the city where he specifically and emphatically said it was his first visit, I said to myself here it goes – I can now fall asleep – as no way he could drive like that knowing the turns and curves of the streets of Berlin like the back of his hand. But I was curious, so I held on, as more and more twists of the movie slowly unfolds, then I understood, it was not his first time
        in Berlin and he was not who he thought he was. Surprise! Surprise!!! He was not innocent at all.

It was a good movie; I did not sleep a wink. Well worth my time and money. Liam Neeson managed to lock me into his world and like his other movie “TAKEN” that has gripped me on my seat as I watched it two years ago on Christmas eve but that would be another review. Now you go and watch Liam Neeson driving in the “UNKNOWN”.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1123021431320128/k2311a0223/2.23.11