Kodak P850 digital camera
  • I love the optical zoom feature because one can take close up picture of subjects from a distance
  • Online support is okay and I like the fact that when I called their 1-800 number, the person answering me was from the Philippines, so we both can understand English

• by Meling
      My Kodak P850 is the third Kodak digital camera I have tried. Bought it from Costco online more than a year ago for our family vacation in Europe.

It is very easy to use, not complicated and it is really Easyshare - like

what Kodak claims.

I love the optical zoom feature because one can take close up picture of subjects from a distance.

On SCN mode, choose “Sport”, zoom it and you can take a picture of a hummingbird from 15-20 feet away.

And result ...

• will be like a normal close up.

The stabilizer feature really works even with flowers blown by the wind.

And yes, taking outdoor video clips, this camera works great for the price.

And of course the Kodak Easyshare software that comes with it

helps a lot in exploring possibilities for your pictures, crop, edit, edit, edit.

Online support is okay and I like the fact that when I called their 1-800 number, the person answering me was from the Philippines, so we both can understand English.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43104143130330/k2311a041/4.1.07