QEP 50-545 Traction Non-Slip Rug Holding Strip Tape  » Housewares  »
  • It's sold as a 25 ft roll so I believe it's well worth the price
  • I was amazed when i found out that all I had to do was unroll and stick it
  • I can say from experience that it holds rugs in place without them moving a bit
  • One thing that I have noticed about it is the fact that it holds up for a long time
  • Another thing that I like about it is that it's very easy to remove

• by John

I purchased this rug tape to keep my kitchen rug in place and it works wonderful. I purchased it over a year ago and I don’t have a complaint about it so far. I purchased it for 10 dollars from Amazon.com. I believe it’s a great buy. It’s sold as a 25 ft roll so I believe it’s well worth the price.

It’s very easy to apply. I was amazed when i found out that all I had

to do was unroll and stick it. I don’t believe it could be much easier, it’s like applying traditional tape. The tape is very sticky so it holds in place very well.

This tape is really thick and it has a lot of grip. The top is very rugged. I can say from experience that it holds rugs in place without them moving a bit. It keeps them nice and straight which is wonderful because you won’t have to ...

• be concerned about having to constantly keep the rug in place.

One thing that I have noticed about it is the fact that it holds up for a long time. I applied it over 6 months ago and it’s still bonded well to the floor. I have used other brands that usually start to come up by now.

I have used it on several different floor types and the results have all been the same. I have used it on vinyl

and even hardwood floors. This is great because you don’t have to purchase different products for different floors.

Another thing that I like about it is that it’s very easy to remove. It has a strong bond but it pulls up without much effort. It doesn’t leave any adhesive or sticky solution behind unlike others that I have used.

This is a great product and I would certainly suggest it to anyone that’s looking for a good way to keep their rugs in place.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323021431071228/k2311a0223/2.23.11