3M 1023D Scotchgard Carpet Protector Spray for Rugs and Carpets  » Housewares  »
  • I wanted a way to protect my carpet against stains and build up so I decided to try this
  • After using it I have been very impressed with the results and I am so glad that I decided to purchase it
  • It's amazing how the liquid just sits on top of the carpet without soaking in
  • It usually takes the entire can for one use but I believe it's worth it
  • I would highly recommend it to anyone that's looking for an easier way to protect carpet

• by John

I wanted a way to protect my carpet against stains and build up so I decided to try this. After using it I have been very impressed with the results and I am so glad that I decided to purchase it. It eliminates the need to have to clean carpet stains because they don’t happen. It’s sold in a 14 ounce bottle for 10 dollars. The price is a bit

expensive but it’s a lot cheaper than having to pay to clean carpet which this protects against. It’s sold in several retail stores but I usually purchase it from Wal-Mart.

It’s very easy to apply. It’s a lot easier than the hassle of having to clean carpet. It’s sold in a spray can which makes distributing it very simple. Anybody can do it because all you have to do is walk around and spray the carpet.

It seems like it creates a barrier on the carpet after using it. I was amazed by it. It is completely stain resistant. Since using it I have spilled thing on the carpet and all I have to do is simply dry it up. It’s amazing how the liquid just sits on top of the carpet without soaking in.

This also works wonderful for stains. My ...

• 3M 1023D Scotchgard Carpet Protector Spray for Rugs and Carpets
      yard is muddy a lot so I am so glad that I am able to use this to protect my carpet. I would suggest it to anyone that has a pet. Whenever mud gets on my carpet all I have to do is vacuum without having to deal with the hassle of scrubbing.

After using this it protects for a while. I can say from experience that it lasts nearly a

year which is amazing. One complaint that I have about it is that it takes a lot to do my entire carpet. It usually takes the entire can for one use but I believe it’s worth it.

The results that you receive are fascinating. I don’t believe you can find a bettery product at this price. I would highly recommend it to anyone that’s looking for an easier way to protect carpet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323021431061228/k2311a0223/2.23.11