Whirlpool W10194073 Affresh Washer Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • There was a very strong smell starting to build up inside my washer so I decided to try this product
  • Before using it I had tried almost everything to clean my washer so I was a bit disappointed
  • After trying this I found out that it works so much better than others and I was very impressed with the results that I received
  • One thing that I don't like about them is the fact that they are not sold in many stores
  • The results are amazing and I would certainly suggest it to anyone

• by John

There was a very strong smell starting to build up inside my washer so I decided to try this product. Before using it I had tried almost everything to clean my washer so I was a bit disappointed. After trying this I found out that it works so much better than others and I was very impressed with the results that I received.

They are sold in a a package package of 3 for 14 dollars.

The price may seem expensive but they’re worth it. I usually purchase these from Amazon.com. One thing that I don’t like about them is the fact that they are not sold in many stores. I usually have to purchase them online.

It’s very simple to use and I believe anybody can use it. They come in the form of a tablet so all you have to do is simply drop it in the washer and ...

• run a cycle. This is great because it’s so much easier than having to manually clean the washer.

After using it I was amazed at how much it improved my washer. The inside was completely white and stain free. It removed even the toughest stains which I really love because I no longer have to be concerned about stains getting on my clothes.

I can say that after using it my washer smells a lot better.

After using it I was amazed to find out that the strong smell was completely gone. It leaves a nice fresh scent behind which is wonderful.

It is also environmentally safe which is something I look for in most of my cleaning products. This is perfect because it’s great to know that you are cleaning without damaging the environment.

Overall I believe this is a great buy. The results are amazing and I would certainly suggest it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323021431051228/k2311a0223/2.23.11