Zymol Z503 Car Cleaner Wax  » Cars  »
  • I love the fact that I didn't have to do any buffing
  • The solution itself is very thick and I believe this is a reason why it works so much better than others
  • This is amazing in my opinion because you can make sure that you paint lasts a lot longer
  • It doesn't have to be applied regularly which is very convenient
  • I have had a very good experience with it and I don't have any complaints about it

• by John

I just recently started using it and I was amazed after the first time I tried it. I have tried several other car polishers but I don’t know of another one that works better. It’s sold in a 16 ounce bottle and I usually pay around 7 dollars for it. The price is a bit higher than other brands but I’m willing to pay a little

more for something that works so well. It’s sold at several retail stores but I usually purchase it from Wal-Mart.

It is very easy to apply. I love the fact that I didn’t have to do any buffing. It’s completely hassle free compared to others that I have used and that’s something that I greatly appreciate.

I was a bit skeptical after using it but I was amazed with the results. It polished my vehicle very well. It adds a nice thick shine which is perfect. It really improved the overall look of my car. The paint was so much brighter and shinier. The solution itself is very thick and I believe this is a reason why it works so much better than others.

I can say after using it that it repels ...

• Zymol Z503 Car Cleaner Wax
      very well. When you use this it causes water to immediately run off the paint. I would certainly suggest it to anyone that’s looking for a way to protect their paint. This is amazing in my opinion because you can make sure that you paint lasts a lot longer.

It doesn’t have to be applied regularly which is very convenient. I was amazed by how

long it lasts after using it. Unlike others that wear off quickly I was impressed to notice this months after applying. This is perfect because it means that I won’t have to polish it is as much.

I have had a very good experience with it and I don’t have any complaints about it. If you are looking for a good car polish I would highly suggest purchasing this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 923021430941228/k2311a0223/2.23.11