SM Arnold Professional Interior and Upholstery Brush  » Housewares  »
  • I paid 7 dollars for it at the time which is a bargain in my opinion
  • I can say from experience that this eliminates a lot of hassle during usage
  • I love the way that the bristles are designed
  • I would highly recommend this thing to anyone

• by John

I purchase this brush for cleaning my couches and it’s been so much more than I expected. It has been great because it makes cleaning fabric a lot easier. I purchased it from Wal-Mart. I paid 7 dollars for it at the time which is a bargain in my opinion. This was one of the cheaper ones available but it has worked perfectly.

It’s very easy to grip which

is essential considering that you have to repeatedly go back and forth with it. The handle is narrower and rounded towards the bottom and this fits into the hand perfectly. I can say from experience that this eliminates a lot of hassle during usage.

The handle of the brush is made out of wood but it’s also very light weight which makes it a lot easier to brush with.

I ...

• love the way that the bristles are designed. They are rounded off towards the front of the brush and I have found this to be very useful. When brushing away dirt and debris this helps to clear it away in no time. I mainly use it on leather but it works perfect on other types on fabrics also.

The bristles are very soft but they are also sturdy. I

use it on a leather couch so the softness is great when it comes to preventing damage. I have been using it regularly since I owned it and they bristles are still very straight and they have not shown any wear.

Overall I don’t believe you can go wrong with it. At this price I don’t believe you can make a better purchase. I would highly recommend this thing to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323021430931228/k2311a0223/2.23.11