OXO Good Grips Silicone Pot Holder with Magnet  » Housewares  »
  • I purchased it from Wal-Mart and I paid 10 dollars for it at the time
  • I can say from experience that they are very easy to grip and they don't slip during usage
  • The outside is thick but I love the way that the inside is designed also
  • I was amazed by this because I have used several but I have not noticed this on any other
  • Overall I believe it's perfect and I'm glad I purchased it

• by John

For anyone that cooks it’s very essential to have a good pot holder. I purchased this one over a year ago and it’s been perfect. I purchased it from Wal-Mart and I paid 10 dollars for it at the time. The price is a bargain and I don’t believe you can find a better one for a cheaper price.

They are made out of silicone material which is perfect. I can say from experience that

they are very easy to grip and they don’t slip during usage. The inside is made out of fabric liner which is very soft and comfortable to the hand.

The outside is very thick which is important considering what they are being used for. I have had no problems whatsoever with heat coming through them. They work wonderful.

The outside is thick but I love the way that the inside is designed also. It’s made ...

• out of very thin material that allows your hand to stay cool during usage. I was amazed by this because I have used several but I have not noticed this on any other.

They are stain resistant and this is a great benefit. Whenever food or liquid gets on them it easily washes off. They are wash-able but I don’t have to wash them as much because they resist almost everything. I have washed them

several times and the threads are still in place unlike others that I have washed.

There are magnets built into these and I believe they are a great addition. They are very easy to store. The magnet sticks to almost any appliance so I love just simply sticking it to my stove.

Overall I believe it’s perfect and I’m glad I purchased it. I would certainly suggest these to anyone. I don’t believe you can go wrong with them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323021430911228/k2311a0223/2.23.11