Coke Zero is Better than Regualar Diet Coke  » Food  »
2.5
  • I use to be an avid regular coca cola drinker until I was told that I had to cut down on my sugar intake to avoid becoming diabetic
  • I found out that it is basically the same as diet coke except that coca cola company claimed that coke zero tasted like real coca cola
  • I bought a 6 pack of the coke zero bottles and let a few people I know try them and they too liked it as much as I did
  • I agree with coke when they say that coke zero tastes like real coke
  • I highly recommend coke zero to anyone who is looking for the real coke taste, but the calorie count of diet coke

• by Mr. Magoo

Drinking diet coke has been a daily routine for me for over 10 years. I use to be an avid regular coca cola drinker until I was told that I had to cut down on my sugar intake to avoid becoming diabetic.

After so many years of drinking the same diet drink, over and over again, I was losing all interest in drinking diet sodas and had switch to crystal lite flavored water until I heard about

Coke Zero.

A friend of mine came walking into my office with a black coke bottle. So, be the curious person that I am, I asked her what she was drinking and it turned out to be Coke Zero. She let me read the bottle so I could learn about the nutritional facts and see if it was something my body could handle.

I found out that it is basically the same as diet coke except that coca ...

• cola company claimed that coke zero tasted like real coca cola. I had to try it once I read that, so my friend bought me a bottle of it on the way home that afternoon.

After I tasted the drink I was excited that coke had finally made a formula that was both tasty and healthy. I bought a 6 pack of the coke zero bottles and let a few people I know try them and they

too liked it as much as I did.

That was 2 years ago and I have been a coke zero drinker ever since. I agree with coke when they say that coke zero tastes like real coke. It is so close to the original that I can not tell them apart from taste, only the bottle is different. I highly recommend coke zero to anyone who is looking for the real coke taste, but the calorie count of diet coke.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723021430901228/k2311a0223/2.23.11