Oxo Good Grips SimplyTear Standing Paper Towel Holder  » Housewares  »
  • I purchased this over a year ago and I really love it
  • I love the look that it added to my kitchen
  • I believe this is a great addition because it fits all rolls no matter how big or small
  • It's by far the best towel holder that I have used

• by John

I purchased this over a year ago and I really love it. I purchased it from Amazon.com and at the time I paid 24 dollars for it. This may seem expensive for a towel holder but it’s so much better than any other that I have found. I believe it’s a great buy.

It has a really nice

look that I love. It’s very stylish and attractive. The entire thing is made out of stainless steel. I love the look that it added to my kitchen. I’m sure the stainless steel look will be a great addition to any kitchen.

The material that it’s constructed with is very heavy. It’s very durable so I’m sure it will last for a while. It’s free standing but you certainly don’t have to be concerned about it moving when removing a paper towel.

One feature that I love about it is the adjustable arm. It’s located on the outside and it adjusts to the size of the roll. I believe this is a great addition ...

• Oxo Good Grips SimplyTear Standing Paper Towel Holder
      because it fits all rolls no matter how big or small. The arm has a spring inside so it automatically adjust to hold the roll after removing the towel.

After pulling of a towel the spring locks in place which makes removing them very easy. I can even remove them with one hand.

When it comes to adding paper towels

I don’t believe it could be much easier. All you have to do is simply pull the arm and slide on the roll. Unlike others you don’t have to remove any parts when replacing the roll.

Other than the price I don’t have a single complaint about it. It’s by far the best towel holder that I have used.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323021430891228/k2311a0223/2.23.11