Meguiar’s X3080 EvenCoat Applicator  » General  »
  • At the time of purchase I paid 7 dollars which is a bit expensive but I believe it's money well spent
  • I believe these are the best when it comes to waxing
  • They are even throughout and I love this because they provide a nice smooth finish
  • I used these on my car and I was very impressed with the results
  • Overall I really love them and I am glad I made the purchase

• by John

I purchased these to apply wax to my car and I have to say that they work perfect. I purchased them over 5 months ago and they are still in great condition. They are sold in a pack of two and I purchase them from Auto Zone. At the time of purchase I paid 7 dollars which is a bit expensive but I believe it’s money well spent.

I believe these

are the best when it comes to waxing. They are made out of very soft microfiber cloth. They are even throughout and I love this because they provide a nice smooth finish. I used these on my car and I was very impressed with the results. There were no streaks or smears left behind.

The inside of the applicator fits the hand perfectly and this helps to avoid sliding during ...

• use. I really love this because it eliminates a lot of hassle. They also easily fit onto most polishers.

These things are also very thick. I mainly use them for waxing but I believe the would work perfect for washing and drying also. The thickness helps them to hold a lot of water which can help a lot when it comes to drying. They don’t contain any lent which

is a great benefit especially when washing cars.

They are made out of very strong material and I am amazed by how well they have held up. Others that I have owned usually start to show wear after using them a while but these are still in perfect condition.

Overall I really love them and I am glad I made the purchase. If you are considering these I would certainly suggest buying them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123021430881228/k2311a0223/2.23.11