Grease Monkey Citrus cleaning Wipes  » Housewares  »
  • I do a lot of car repair work and I know from experience that it can be tough to remove grease and dirt from hands, and skin
  • I decided to give these a try and I have to say that they work wonders
  • They are included in a canister and I believe that it's perfect
  • These things clean very well and that's the main reason why I like
  • They are very convenient and totally hassle free

• by John

These wipes are intended to clean the skin and hands. I do a lot of car repair work and I know from experience that it can be tough to remove grease and dirt from hands, and skin. I decided to give these a try and I have to say that they work wonders. They are sold at several stores purchase I usually purchase them from Lowe’s. They are sold for 5 dollars which may seem a bit expensive but I

can assure you that they are well worth it.

They are included in a canister and I believe that it’s perfect. There are 30 in each container. The container is designed with a pop-top. The top can be easily removed with one finger which is great especially when your hands are greasy or have dirt on them.

These things clean very well and that’s the main reason why I like. They wipe away grease and dirt in no time. I have ...

• used them for oil, dirt and even paint and the results have all been the same. It’s really amazing to how they easily lock onto the material and pulls it away. I am very impressed by how well the clean without the need for having to use water. I use these in the shop and I believe they are a perfect addition.

The cloth that’s used is very thick with grooves and I believe these are reasons why they work well.

They are very convenient and I would suggest them to anyone that owns a shop. They also have several other different uses.

They not only clean but they also freshen. After using these they leave behind a nice clean natural scent which smells wonderful. I don’t believe you can find anything better.

Overall I am very impressed with them because they work perfect. They are very convenient and totally hassle free. I would certainly suggest these to anyone that’s looking into purchasing them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323021430861228/k2311a0223/2.23.11