2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible Touring Edition  » Cars  »
  • Last year I began doing freelance work for a few different companies, Only problem was these companies were not close to my house, In fact, they were pretty far away, and that's when I realized I needed a car
  • I thought about getting a new car, but I really didn't want a car note
  • I love driving it, especially in the summer time with the top down, it's a nice cruising car and it handles pretty well

• by fastedit

Last year I began doing freelance work for a few different companies, Only problem was these companies were not close to my house, In fact, they were pretty far away, and that’s when I realized I needed a car. I wanted something that was good on gas yet a little flashy, but not too flashy. I thought about getting a new car, but I really didn’t want a car note. And one day while me and my girlfriend were out joy riding in her car, we drove by a little mom and pop used car lot, and there it was, a 2005 PT Cruiser touring edition convertible. I knew when I

saw it, that was the car for me.

I am not a big fan of the Pt Cruisers, but the convertible made this car stand out and looks a bit more stylish than the regular cruiser. I also liked the aluminum shiny rally wheels, gives it a more sporty look. I wasn’t crazy about the color (purple) But I got a pretty good deal on it, and it was the first used car I ever bought where everything worked.

It looks kind of small on the outside, but on the inside it’s pretty roomy. I am 6ft 2in and my legs are very comfortable in it, the seats sit higher than most cars, kind of gave me the feeling I was driving a very small mini van, but even with the seats sitting high, I still have plenty of head room, The car is pretty tall and this makes it real easy for me to get in and out of it.

This edition has all the gadgets, like power windows and seats, it even has a 6 disc CD changer built into the dashboard, and under the passengers seat is a nice little drawer for storing my CD’s, and even though it didn’t come with a manual, it was pretty easy to figure things out. I really liked the dark gray interior and I don’t ...

• 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible Touring Edition
      know what the material is, but it seems to be pretty durable.

I love driving it, especially in the summer time with the top down, it’s a nice cruising car and it handles pretty well. I also like the 2.4 Liter turbo engine, this car is pretty quick, much faster than ordinary cruisers that I have driven, But the engine can also be a bit loud at times. I am not happy however with how it rides in the winter, even though I put new tires on it, it seems to get stuck a lot, even on little snow patches, I am not sure if it’s how the weight is distributed or what,

but I have had better handling cars in the snow and rain.

I am also not real happy with how the trunk was made, it’s just a tiny compartment on the back of the car, not much storage space in it, and you have to bend down in order to put things in it. I also didn’t like the spare tire, which is actually mounted underneath the car, and it’s a real inconvenience to get to it.

But all in all I really like this car, It’s pretty solid, rather cheap, gets great gas mileage and I have always wanted a convertible, it’s everything I need and it gives me that extra flash in the summer time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 923021430771228/k2311a0223/2.23.11