Skin Organics Body Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • The best way I have really found to use this organic body cream is by exfoliating my skin first in a warm bath to scrub off the dead skin cells that can sometimes prevent my skin from absorbing the body creams nourishment and hydration
  • I know when I layer it onto my skin thick the body cream absorbs into my skin within 5 minutes, but I also have very dry skin that needs moisture
  • I would recommend this organic body cream to anyone who is looking for an unscented one to use
  • I think this body cream is excellent for all skin types and I even think it is gentle enough to use on little ones

• by Soleil Robins

One of the unscented organic body creams I have been using lately to help keep my skin well hydrated and soft is the Skin Organics Body Cream. It doesn’t contain any strong fragrances and it is made from purely organic ingredients that help keep skin well hydrated and soft and they also protect the skin from drying out. I can even use this body cream on my face to help soften up dry spots and it doesn’t cause any breakouts at all.

This unscented organic body cream comes in an 8 fluid ounce plastic squeezable bottle. The body cream is made from organic nourishing and skin hydrating ingredients like aloe,

fatty acids, algae, olive oil, vitamins, minerals, essential oils, jojoba oil, herbal extracts, root extracts and sunflower oil. These ingredients are what helps naturally keep my skin hydrated, soft, protected and well nourished without harsh ingredients. Plus I do not have any kind of allergic reactions at all to any of the ingredients in them an I have sensitive skin and sensitive allergies. Plus I have even notice my skin firm up while using this body cream which has been really lovely and more than I expected out of a body cream.

The best way I have really found to use this organic body cream is by exfoliating my skin ...

• first in a warm bath to scrub off the dead skin cells that can sometimes prevent my skin from absorbing the body creams nourishment and hydration. Then I pat my skin dry and I take my body cream and take handfuls of it. Then I massage it directly into my body and skin from head to toe and sometimes I layer it on thick and allow my skin to suck it in which it does. The body cream is very thick, rich and creamy, but isn’t greasy, oily, tacky or sticky feeling. It actually absorbs very quickly into the skin. I know when I layer it onto my skin thick
        the body cream absorbs into my skin within 5 minutes, but I also have very dry skin that needs moisture. I also like to layer this body cream on thick before bedtime so I can wake up in the morning with really smooth soft silky skin.

I would recommend this organic body cream to anyone who is looking for an unscented one to use. I think this body cream is excellent for all skin types and I even think it is gentle enough to use on little ones. I think this body cream is a bit expensive, but well worth every penny because it really has helped improve my dry sensitive skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122021430730528/k2311a0222/2.22.11