FarmHouse Fresh Fine Sea Salt Scrub in Sweet Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • The best way I have found to use this natural sea salt scrub is by drenching and washing my body up with plenty of warm water to help really soften up my skin
  • Anyways, I would recommend this natural sea salt scrub to anyone looking for a natural gentle and effective one to use that helps make skin silky soft and smooth
  • I know I love the scrub, but not the price and the amount I get

• by Soleil Robins

I needed an organic salt scrub to help exfoliate my rough dry skin. I ended up trying the FarmHouse Fresh Fine Sea Salt Scrub in Sweet Cream and I have to say it was very expensive, but so worth it. My skin is silky soft and smooth and looks glowing and beautiful. I even have less skin aggravation and itchiness as well which is very nice.

Now this natural sea salt scrub comes in a 6 ounce jar that is nicely packaged which I really like. The body cream has a golden creamy color and a very gritty moisturizing texture. The body scrub is made with natural exfoliating

and moisturizing ingredients like essential oils, sea salt, fragrance, moisturizing oils, vitamins and minerals. These ingredients are very gentle and effective with exfoliating my sensitive skin really well which makes me believe it works amazingly on all skin times. However, the scent of the body scrub is a very sweet creamy scent that I personally dislike because it is a way too sweet scent. However, I works so well that I am able to ignore it.

The best way I have found to use this natural sea salt scrub is by drenching and washing my body up with plenty of warm water to help really soften up my ...

• skin. Then I take many handfuls of the scrub and massage and rub it into my skin in circular motions until I feel the dead skin cell are removed from my body and the silky soft new layer is shining through. I will warn you not to use this scrub on broken red irritated skin because it will burn and sting a lot. Once my body and skin is well exfoliated I rinse off with more warm water to rinse the scrub off and my skin and than I apply a body oil to help hydrate my skin and protect it from the dry air. After my skin
        is silky soft and smooth and looking and feeling the best. So far I have only use this body scrub once, but one jar only does about 2 to 3 full body scrubs. I have also used this scrub as a foot scrub so I go through it fast. I do wish the scrub came in a big jar with more scrub, but its okay.

Anyways, I would recommend this natural sea salt scrub to anyone looking for a natural gentle and effective one to use that helps make skin silky soft and smooth. I know I love the scrub, but not the price and the amount I get.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122021430720528/k2311a0222/2.22.11