Kellogg’s Fruit Snacks- Mixed Berry
  • I recommend these fruit snacks, but again, my least favorite out of the 3 flavors, still good though

• by swim4evr09

They’re three types of Kellogg fruit snacks that I have seen, none of them taste bad what so ever, but mixed-berry is my least favorite out of the three by far. The other two flavors are great. This has never been one of my favorite kinds.

This is the only kind that has two colors of fruit snacks- blue and red, but they both have the same exact taste. It just doesn’t taste very berry to me when I bite into the bites, I’m not really sure what it tastes like to be honest, maybe a very weak flavored black berry? That is a

good way to describe these fruit snacks. In the variety packs these berry ones are usually the last ones that our left. I mean, I will eat them if there is nothing else, especially when I am just looking for a quick snack. But if I had other options I would definently go with the other options. Some people might like this flavor, it is my no means a bad fruit snack! These fruit snacks are one of my favorite fruit snacks out there. They’re just differnet, they are more of a legit fruit snack. Not those silly little character ones.

You can find ...

• this “Mixed Berry” usually just in a variety pack at places such as Costco and Sam’s Club. Places that sell things in bulk. I first tried this kind at one of my swim meets where they sold them at the concession stands. This particular flavor has a purple package with a picture of what the fruit snacks look like on the outside. They look the same on the inside, no trying to fool anyone there. As far as nutrition, it has 80 calories for 10 pieces, which one package has about 2.5 servings. So, about 200 calories per package. Eh, that’s an alright
        amount of calories. But don’t pig out on these, because the calories can add up. It doesn’t have any fat, 19 grams of carbohydrates and 13 grams of sugar. Something really good is they have 100% vitamin C- Great source of that. These snacks are both natural and artifically flavored, I can totally see that with this flavoring. It does taste natural in a way- maybe that is why the berry flavor tastes somewhat weak.

I recommend these fruit snacks, but again, my least favorite out of the 3 flavors, still good though! Maybe try all three, and determine your favorite flavor for yourself!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2722021430640528/k2311a0222/2.22.11