Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • The best way I have found to use this natural exfoliating body wash is by getting into the shower and rinsing down with plenty of warm water to help dampen and soften up my skin so it is much easier to exfoliate
  • Once my skin is exfoliated and washed up I like to rinse off with more warm water and pat my skin dry
  • Anyways, I would recommend this exfoliating body wash to anyone looking for a great natural one to use

• by Soleil Robins

I have been looking for a natural exfoliating body wash that was gentle and moisturizing and came across the Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash. It is made with natural exfoliating and moisturizing ingredients that do get my skin exfoliated well, but even though there are natural moisturizers in this scrub it doesn’t really do a good job with moisturizing my skin up. However, this doesn’t stop me from using this natural exfoliating body care product.

This natural exfoliating body wash comes in a 12

fluid ounce bottle that is very easy to squeeze the exfoliating body wash out of and the bottle fits nicely on my shower shelf. The exfoliating body wash itself has a nice soft clean scent to it that I do not find very strong at all, but very pleasant. The wash is slightly thick and slightly gritty. It kind of has a clear greenish color to it too. The natural nourishing ingredients in this natural exfoliating body wash are oats, coconut oil, minerals, vitamins, glycerin, soy and natural moisturizers. These natural ingredients are what help get my skin silky smooth and cleansed very well, but I will say there are some harsh ingredients in this body wash such as the sulfates which I wish were left out of it because I find them very drying to my skin.

The best way I have found to use this natural exfoliating body wash is by getting into the shower and rinsing down with plenty of warm water to help dampen and soften up my skin so ...

•  Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash
      it is much easier to exfoliate. Then I take my bath sponge and get that wet and squeeze a quarter size amount or sometimes more onto it. After I begin to exfoliate and wash up from head to toe. The exfoliating body wash is just rough enough to exfoliate the dead layer and lathers amazingly like a body wash to help cleanse my body and skin which I really like. Once my skin is exfoliated and washed up I like to rinse off with more warm water
      and pat my skin dry. Then I usually apply a moisturize to prevent my skin from drying out. The exfoliating body wash does leave my skin very smooth, but not very hydrated so that is why I always use the lotion after using the wash.

Anyways, I would recommend this exfoliating body wash to anyone looking for a great natural one to use. However, I would recommend people with normal to super oily skin use this wash or it could be super drying to sensitive and dry skin types.

Erild says :

re : Anyways, I would recommend this exfoliating body wash to anyone looking for a great natural one to use
Best product

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122021430590528/k2311a0222/2.22.11