Earth Therapeutics Tea Tree Oil Purifying Foot Wash.  » Health  »
  • In fact I am so impressed with this product that I have made it a vital ingredient in my ‘home manicure and pedicure routines’

• by rm002

After having hurt the toe of my right foot, it made it rather difficult for me to move around in my with my house slippers. As a result, my feet now remained quite dirty and unclean, thereby making them look quite unattractive. This is when I realized that my feet now required some extra care and attention to actually help look rather presentable. So after having scrutinizing some foot care products available in the market, I zeroed on this product called – Earth therapeutics Tea Tree Oil purifying foot wash.

Though I have always been quite satisfied using ‘Earth therapeutics’ products in the past, the primary reason for actually buying this product was that fact that this foot wash contained ‘tea tree oil’ which I strongly believed contained

antiseptic properties, which I felt would prove to be a great benefit for me to help me keep my ‘hurting feet’ clean in a rather effective manner.

Trying out this foot wash for the first time indeed left just great. After having poured some of this foot wash on my foot scrubber and having scrubbed my feet on it- lo- within a minute or two- I could actually see all the dirt disappear slowly from my feet leaving my feet completely clean and dirt free. This foot wash indeed have a nice pleasant scent to it, which not only filled my bath area with mild fragrance but also left my feel feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. I was indeed just thrilled.

Earth therapeutics Tea Tree Oil purifying foot wash worked ...

• just wonderfully for my feet. What was really nice about using this foot wash was the fact that apart from revitalizing my tired and sore feet, this foot wash actually helped the ‘cut ‘ on my toe actually heal faster, thereby helping me heave a great sigh of relief. My feet indeed now looked so clean, that even after getting soiled by the end of the day, they never looked very untidy and unclean. But the greatest advantage of using this foot wash was that it experienced less perspiration ( especially in- between my toes), all through the day, thus helping me keep my feet odor free and feeling fresh. Another good thing about using this product was that this product never actually dried out my skin, but only
        moisturized it – making my skin feel- just soft, smooth and supple. The only thing that did sometimes irritate me was that this foot wash didn’t really come of very quickly and needed lots of water to actually remove it from it completely from the surface of my skin.

Earth therapeutics Tea Tree Oil purifying foot wash proved to be a great aid in actually recovering my ‘sick feet’ to a normal healthy condition. In fact I am so impressed with this product that I have made it a vital ingredient in my ‘home manicure and pedicure routines’. Easy to use, this purifying foot wash comes in a compact and portable pack is priced at $7.99 and is according to me proves to be a – great thumbs- up product indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422021430520528/k2311a0222/2.22.11