Lush Ocean Salt Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the main reasons why I shopped at Lush is because they are handmade and it is definitely very rare to find handmade product that uses natural ingredients to make their product
  • They make the most delicious bathing and body product that scream “buy me”
  • They are black in color tub however the inside is really interesting
  • I did regret not mixing and stirring the scrub with my spatula prior using them though

• by janicemic

One of my favorite scrubs is the Lush Ocean Salt Scrub. I own tons of scrubs from the natural ingredients ones and even the expensive ones from departmental store. I too buy from the drug store however of all the scrubs I own, the one that I use most of the time is Lush Ocean Salt scrub. They are my all time favorite and have been my go to scrub for about a year now. One of the main reasons why I shopped at Lush is because they are handmade and it is definitely very rare to find handmade product that uses natural ingredients to make their product. Thus I am a die hard Lush fan. I even call myself Lushies as I just could not stop this addiction of buying Lush product. They make the most delicious bathing and body product that scream “buy me”. I was going through the store and

when I saw this blue baby I was really thrilled. My love for the ocean has been strong ever since I was a kid thus when I saw Ocean theme scrub I just had to get them.

I have been restocking on this scrub for tons of times now thus I always get the biggest jar as I keep running out of them. They are really pricey at $34.95 for 8.8 ounce of scrub however I am telling you nothing I use has work this well on me. They are so worth every cent I am paying for them. This scrub comes in the traditional Lush jar packaging with a cover. They are black in color tub however the inside is really interesting. The scrub looks like the ocean from a glance. They are swirl of white and blue mixture of scrub and they smell so delicious I really could just scoop them ...

• in to my mouth.

This scrub is made of natural sea salt thus they are the perfect scrubbing properties for my sensitive but oily face. I could use this scrub for my body and even my face. However I try to limit on using them on my body so much as they are pretty expensive and I tend to overuse them when I need to cover my body. The sea salt is not harsh in texture in fact they are just the right consistency for scrubbing away my dead skin and clean my clogged pores. This blue baby also has avocado and coconut which is great in soothing my skin after a great scrubbing session. If this is not enough, the scrub is also packed with lime and vodka which is great for anti bacterial for preventing blackheads and acne.

I would use this scrub twice a week on my face. I will

wet my face in the shower and would use my own spatula to scoop out a dime size of this scrub and start to work them on my face. The texture of this scrub is really thick thus they provide a great scrubbing sensation and the heavenly aroma of ocean and citrusy scent from the lime is just a great plus. It feels so good using this scrub and I would slowly massage the chunky scrub on my face. I will then rinse off and voila my face feels so soft and supple. They do not feel dry but feels really bouncy and fresh. I highly recommend this scrub.

I did regret not mixing and stirring the scrub with my spatula prior using them though. I realize the salt is not equally distributed as many of them sink in to the bottom of the tub thus always stir them good prior using them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122021430190428/k2311a0222/2.22.11