Skindecent Manicure in a Minute Hand Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was browsing the online store for Skindecent and when I saw the Skindecent Manicure in a Minute Hand scrub I know I had to get them
  • I love this Manicure in a Minute Hand scrub so much that I thank myself I was not a skinflint and did not stop from purchasing this baby

• by janicemic

Aside from my monthly purchase for Lush bathing products, I also indulge in Skindecent’s product. I do not buy from them as regularly as I did with Lush however I have been a customer for Skindecent’s product for over a year now. My love for bathing products is as strong as my love for variety in brands. I was browsing the online store for Skindecent and when I saw the Skindecent Manicure in a Minute Hand scrub I know I had to get them. I almost ran out of hand scrub and I know I wanted one that truly does the job solely for my hands. I have a lot of body scrub which I could just slather them on my hands however I have this perception that hand scrub which was made solely for hands would have work better on my hands.

Well they are just one the reasons, I tricked myself to belief to splurge on me.

I love this Manicure in a Minute Hand scrub so much that I thank myself I was not a skinflint and did not stop from purchasing this baby. This hand scrub comes in a plastic packaging. They are packed in a plastic jar with no fancy design but just the house brand and the brand name of this hand scrub in the middle of the jar. The tub has a twirl cap that closes the jar tightly. The cap help to secure the freshness of this hand scrub and even though they are nothing special about the packaging, I appreciate the fact that the packaging does greatly in securing the freshness of the hand scrub.

I love my hand scrub very much as I adore the fact ...

• that this hand scrub is made especially for me. The hand scrub is made from scratch according to the fragrance I wanted to have on the scrub. I have over 100 scents to choose from and I admit I did have trouble making up my mind on the exact fragrance I wanted. However I love the fact that I am given the choice and power to decide on the level of the fragrance I wanted. I choose a lightly scent fragrance for my hand scrub and I love them so much. I also love how fresh this hand scrub is as they were custom made for me, meaning to say I am not buying anything off the shelves. I also adore the fact that this hand scrub is made from all natural ingredients thus they do great wonder on my skin and I
        do not have to worry about preservatives at all.

I use my own spatula to scope the product for usage as I do not want to risk contamination of the product. The texture of this scrub is very solid and rich. I love that I can see sugar specks on the scrub as they did a great job in exfoliation. I massage the hand scrubs over my dry hands and I love how the sugar spots exfoliate me clean. Once the sugar melted on my skin, I run my hands under warm shower and voila my skin is so supple and baby smooth. My husband asks me what I did to my hands as they are so smooth and soft. I have never achieved the same result from any hand or body scrubs I own, I truly love this hand scrub from Skindecent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122021430110428/k2311a0222/2.22.11