Calgon by Coty for Women Hawaiian Ginger Eau De Parfum Spray
1.0
  • I have tons of perfume and Eau de Toilette and I think they would last me for a decade if I decided not to restock them
  • I believe different scent work for different days and I always use perfume according to my mood and activity for the day
  • I have always loved all the French based perfume I bought
  • I love the dispenser as it is great for dispensing the perfume
  • I had a bad experience wearing this scent on the first day

• by janicemic

I have tons of perfume and Eau de Toilette and I think they would last me for a decade if I decided not to restock them. I have 3 drawers full of perfumes from higher end ones to drug stores ones and even hand made one. Even though my family believe I have too much of this fragrances I don’t think they are redundant in any way. I sectioned them according to the category for easy access and this classification help in my decision on which scent to use for the day. I believe different scent work for different days and I always use perfume according to my mood and

activity for the day. One girlfriend of mine bought me Calgon by Coty for Women Hawaiian Ginger Eau De Parfum spray for our university reunion party and I got them from lucky draw.

Hmm, I wonder if I am lucky to get them. I have my hate and love relationship with this fragrance. Well my feelings are mostly scattered with hating this fragrance. She told me that this perfume was made from a French perfumist. I have not verified her sentence however I had this feeling that this fragrance will not be all that bad considering the fact that they are made from French perfumist. I have always loved all

the French based perfume I bought.

Thus I was very excited to try this scent the next day I got them. I settled down to unwrapped the gift and I have the small 1.85 ounce of fragrance bottle on my hand. The bottle has a spray head on top as a dispenser for the fragrance. I love the dispenser as it is great for dispensing the perfume. I only need two full pump of the spray to smell deliciously Hawaiian through out the day. The Hawaiian Ginger Eau De Parfum Spray smells really of Hawaii. I mean literally this perfume makes you feel like you are in Hawaii. Initially ...

• Calgon by Coty for Women Hawaiian Ginger Eau De Parfum Spray
      I was worried that I would smell like ginger and who would want to smell like ginger when you go out. It gives me the feeling that I am a walking kitchen if I smell anything like ginger or onion.

Anyway, when I spray this on my body I have the first note of tropical fruits. It gives me the feeling that I am on the beach surrounded by tropical trees and fruits. This entire three element blends together to give me the zesty sensation of being in Hawaii. The fragrance is very invigorating and I hate it that the scent does come off quite strong when I first spray

them on my body. I almost cringe away however once the perfume settled down the fragrance is very fresh and fruity. I could not smell any hint of ginger from the scent though.

I had a bad experience wearing this scent on the first day; a lot of my friends ask me what awful smell is that. They find the scent too strong for their liking and they told me they could smell me before I arrive. After wearing this for a couple of days, somehow my body had a reaction to this scent. The fragrance is indeed too strong as I developed headache from wearing them. I have since throw this away.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5622021430090428/k2311a0222/2.22.11