Wet n Wild Mega Liquid Eyeliner in Dark Brown  » Cosmetics  »
  • My Experience and Opinion I was not a fan of liquid eyeliners, honestly
  • So, later, I decided to stick with just eyeliner pencils and the ones that are like pen markers which are way easier to use
  • Suddenly, I noticed this eyeliner on my favorite eBay seller’s list
  • To my surprise, I learned that there are quite a lot of ladies who love this liquid eyeliner
  • If there is one thing that I like about this product, then that would be its tiny brush applicator as it seems easier to use

• by hidge

The Product The container is a tiny 3.5-mL triangular plastic tube with a long, slender, silver cap where the brush-tip applicator is attached.

As for the scent, I could barely smell anything from this.

This has a thin consistency.

I was able to buy this on eBay for Php95 or around UD$2.

My Experience and Opinion I was not a fan of liquid eyeliners, honestly. I really get a hard time using the brush applicator as it tends to go out of the line that I am drawing. I cannot put the blame on the applicator, I do admit that I just could not master on maneuvering it. So, later, I decided to stick with just eyeliner pencils and the ones that are like pen markers which are way easier to use.

Suddenly, I noticed this eyeliner on my favorite eBay seller’s list. I got curious, so I checked around the internet for some feedback or probably, raves about this product. To my surprise, I learned that there are quite a lot of ladies who

love this liquid eyeliner. They swore that this one is good, that this is richly pigmented, and does not smudge.

At that moment, I was sold. I watched this liquid eyeliner for a few days, and finally, I gave in and decided to buy this.

I have read from one blog that this dark brown shade actually turned out to be almost black in color. Now that I already bought one for myself, I had to see how true that was.

As soon as I pulled the cap, I noticed that this liquid eyeliner has an unusual size of brush applicator. Unlike the first and the last liquid eyeliner that I had before, this one has a slimmer and shorter brush applicator, which I thought would be easier to use to draw a straighter line on my eyelids.

At first, I noticed that pulling the cap was quite hard. Once I pulled it, the brush applicator swirled around the rim of the container from the impact. It created a mess on the rim, which I found to ...

• be a total waste. I tried to wipe the other side of the brush gently, and finally, I drew a line on my right eyelid starting from the inner corner of my eye. On my first application, I got a mistake since that I drew a line a little higher above my eyelid, so what I did was just to continue it and made a thicker line. In the end, I was not impressed by the pigmentation of this liquid eyeliner. My cheaper eyeliner brand before delivered a way better pigment than this. Although, the pigment of this one is buildable but I just thought that if that is the case, then this would not last for long. I also noticed that this shade was appropriately named as I was able to tell the brown hue when I had this on.

Next, I drew another line on my left eyelid. At that time, I was successfully able to create a thin straight line, and it looked way better.

This claims to be fast drying and

smudge proof, but in my case, it was not true at all. This was not fast enough to dry up, most especially when I created a thick line. It took almost a minute before it totally dried up. This was not smudge proof too. I noticed that a few hours after I applied this, it finally created a smudge around my right eye.

The Bottom Line This is an interesting product. I was sold by the nice feedback about this but honestly, I do not see anything special about this liquid eyeliner; I was not thrilled at all by this after using it. If there is one thing that I like about this product, then that would be its tiny brush applicator as it seems easier to use. I realized though that this is a cheap-priced product, so maybe, I should not complain much about its quality. For its given price, this is still decent after all.

Pros Cheap and easy to use brush applicator.

Cons Lacks pigmentation.

Would I buy this product again?

I would probably buy the black color but not this one again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122021429980428/k2311a0222/2.22.11