Kraft Dinner Macaroni and Cheese ( Original )  » Food  »
  • But I was happy with the softness of the pasta
  • There is that quality which makes it delicious and appetizing despite newly cooked or even when its cold
  • The very thing that I like is how the pasta itself was perfected to have real cheese taste

• by ibizaspain

I have been trying to look for a ready-to-cook macaroni dish for breakfast or for snacks. I come to find something from Kraft. This product is contained in a small box, and contains 210 calories per serving. I often wonder what is the difference of this product from the ordinary macaroni pack. This one is easy to cook. It normally takes 8 minutes to cook it. You can use microwave oven or using

the stove.

There is a specific quality for pasta. You do not just pick a brand without knowing the quality of it. I was not aware of Kraft because I rarely purchase this brand. But I was happy with the softness of the pasta. It was not too pasty right after it became tender and soft. It was not too thick or stiff either so it had a good quality. In fact, when ...

• it dries up, it still remains tender and very soft. There is that quality which makes it delicious and appetizing despite newly cooked or even when its cold.

Another difference of this that the pasta was created with fortified Kraft Cheese so this is really tasty in itself. Just eating the pasta without any butter or margarine is very satisfying. The pasta has real cheese aftertaste which really makes this brand delicious. When

you bite a small portion of it, you can feel the soft tender pasta enriched with cheese. The very thing that I like is how the pasta itself was perfected to have real cheese taste. This is something that was tasty and very satisfying. This product is also infused with lots of vitamins and minerals. I was impressed with this product. I thought this was another waste for me. Kraft indeed makes awesome foods.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2722021429970428/k2311a0222/2.22.11