Naproxen Sodium ( Skelan )  » Medicine  »
  • I thought this medicine was exclusively for arthritis but I did not know that it is a pain reliever
  • Dyspepsia is very inconvenient for me so I would really want to avoid this
  • Skelan does not induce your system to have this side effects because I really did not experience it

• by ibizaspain

I thought this medicine was exclusively for arthritis but I did not know that it is a pain reliever.

I have a chronic allergic rhinitis. I had a stupid doctor ( EENT ) who just prescribes me with medicine( anti-histamine ) every time I complain about my condition. He did not inform me that aside from dust, pet dander, pollen, there are foods which releases histamine and contains histamine. I did not even know that tomatoes, papaya and banana are histamine-releasing foods that is why I always sneeze every time I drink one glass of tomato juice.

Because I have chronic rhinitis, this gave me

chronic splitting headache which always paralyzes me and consequently I cannot perform any tasks. So one time, I ran out of pain reliever ( I particularly use Advil ) I took this medicine.

Naproxen Sodium is an anti-inflammatory drug and it is non-steriodal. It is an over-the-counter drug manufactured by Amherst Lab.

I like the effectiveness of this drug. I have been using ( Ibuprofen ) Advil for how many years now and I am very satisfied with the effect. The same with Skelan. Right after drinking this, it only took an hour and a half for the pain to subside. It was really effective because pain is totally gone. The essence of a pain reliever is the promptness of its effects because the very purpose why we drink it is because we are seeking pain-free condition. There are other drugs which cannot give this effect much less diminish the slightest pain. But with this drug, it was like an instant relief. My head was pain-free and I felt cooler because of the effect. Headaches brought by rhinitis is one of the most agonizing headaches. It can utterly irritate you and leave you with nothing but the choice to just sleep. This was powerful for me that it gave me ...

• Naproxen Sodium ( Skelan )
      relief in such a short time.

When taking pain reliever I am also conscious about its side effects. In fact this is the reason why I stick to Ibuprofen for the longest time because it gave me no long term discomfort. Right after I took this medicine, I have used this alternately if I do not have Advil at home. This is very good also because it did not give me side effects. I read from an article that it can occasionally cause stomach upset. It did not give me that. Dyspepsia is very inconvenient for me so I would really want to avoid this. Skelan

does not induce your system to have this side effects because I really did not experience it.

Another worthy side effects mentioned was drowsiness. This is not true either as I did not experience it. In fact right after I drink this, and right after the pain is gone, my entire body was normal and it was like I did not experience pain at all. I was not affected with anything when I drink this drug.

This is very similar to Advil in terms of effectiveness and no side effects. It can really take away pain in such a little time and does not cause side effects in any way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2622021429850428/k2311a0222/2.22.11