The Sims 3 ( Game )
  • I learned this game from a friend who have been using it for quite many months now
  • I love the game because it is like your gateway if you want to escape the real world
  • This is another fun part that I like about this game because there are clashes of personalities that causes conflict on the process
  • This is peaceful to play and it is the best description I give it

• by ibizaspain

I went back looking for games which provides virtual fantasy as I am not a conventional hardcore gamer who prefers combat, fray or war. I am more of the soft core gamer who prefers virtual world or daily tasks. I have been looking for sometime now a game which has a similar story line to Cityville but I wanted a different variety. I learned this game from a friend who have been using it for quite many months now.

The Sims 3 is simulated computer game. In most computer games, it is a virtual world, whether you wage war, play against pool of players or create farm. This is the same but this

basically creating your own world, manning the own life of your created character. I bought this game for 40 USD. This was released in June 2009. This is available for Mac and Windows. It also has a version for home consoles–Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, Wii and Playstation. This is also available on mobile phones –Android, iPhone and iPod Touch.

The word “Sims” is the name of the character in the game. The persona that you create are the Sims. The game is creating your character in the virtual world. It then mingle with other people. You plan everything for your Sims. This is the story line for the game.

I love the game because

it is like your gateway if you want to escape the real world. Most of us resort to entertainment to free our mind from real stress. Sometimes, we prefer living in our own world, using imagination to suppress unwanted social ills. This is the perfect alternative for fantasy, imagination and freedom. The game is stress-free because you create the main plot. With your prerogatives, the story line will depend on it. You will choose all of the things that your Sims will have. This is the fun part for me because I have to plan everything. It is like creating your own Big Brother house. The game is also unending because you basically create ...

•  The Sims 3 ( Game )
      the world. I find this totally entertaining. There is nothing therapeutic than creating and controlling your own virtual world.

The game is limitless as your Sims go out, interact, sleep, have kids, eat and even shower. Thus, you always have something to look forward to. The excitement is on the outcome if you leave your Sims because the system let them do what they want. I always get thrilled how they will become if I will leave them and not control what they do. This is the equivalent part of winning or losing in a combat game. Then the good thing is your Sims die. This is like the real world just that you

created your personalities.

In every game there is always an antagonist. This is another fun part that I like about this game because there are clashes of personalities that causes conflict on the process. This is perhaps the equivalent of having an antagonist or perhaps loosing in some game. This is less tedious though because it is more relaxing than the traditional game.

I love the creative impact of this game to anybody. This is the first time that I feel I have freedom when playing a game and you do not feel any threat at a heartbeat if you will loose. This is peaceful to play and it is the best description I give it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2822021429840428/k2311a0222/2.22.11