Radiohead - Creep (Song)
  • Before I begin, I know that Creep is one of Radiohead’s most well known songs, but I want to stress that this truly isn’t what Radiohead has come to sound like
  • Again, the dynamics are constantly in shift and the track progressively builds and gets better making this a good track in its own regard, but now one that I would recommend for a fan trying to get into Radiohead
  • For a listener trying to get into Radiohead, anything post-Pablo Honey is a far better choice, starting with The Bends that would mean, but Creep itself is certainly a song that a listener should go back to and listen to as it’s certainly a solid song which I enjoy listening to now and then, but I listen to it with the understanding that this truly isn’t what Radiohead sounds like, or what they’re capable of
  • While Creep may be a good song, it’s a bit one-dimensional, so it isn’t a song which I think I would be able to listen to all that often

• by grimmy101

Creep is a song by Radiohead which appears on their debut record, Pablo Honey. Before I begin, I know that Creep is one of Radiohead’s most well known songs, but I want to stress that this truly isn’t what Radiohead has come to sound like.

While Creep, and all of Pablo Honey for that matter, has a very grunge sound to it, Radiohead moved on and matured to become more of an alternative and experimental band.

I want to

stress this because if you want to get into Radiohead, Creep is not the sound that they have on most of their records, post-Pablo Honey at least.

Nevertheless, Creep itself is a pretty strong track because of shifts in dynamics between the relatively quiet and calm verses and the choruses where Yorke just goes off into a significantly more vocal delivery.

Again, the dynamics are constantly in shift and the track progressively builds and gets better making this a ...

• good track in its own regard, but now one that I would recommend for a fan trying to get into Radiohead.

In fact, even the band has come to not really enjoy this song because of how much they’ve played it and just because of how different it is in sound from the rest of their songs.

mean, but Creep itself is certainly a song that a listener should go back to and listen to as it’s certainly a solid song which I enjoy listening to now and then, but I listen to it with the understanding that this truly isn’t what Radiohead sounds like, or what they’re capable of.

While Creep may be a good song, it’s a bit one-dimensional, so it isn’t a song which I think I would be able to listen to all that often.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1422021429660328/k2311a0222/2.22.11