Tidy Cat Litter
1.5
  • I thought I got a good deal at Price Chopper about a month ago
  • I have noticed the cats don't really care for the litter either

• by Bonny
      This will not be one of my longer reviews. I thought I got a good deal at Price Chopper about a month ago. It was a buy one get one on the Tidy Cat Litter, made by Purina.

A 25lb bag. Sounds good right? They have different types

to choose from.

I bought the one for multiple cats. We have 2 cats in our home.

The bag says: antimicrobial, odor control, inhibits growth of bacterial odors. It is supposed to neutralize ammonia odors.

Well we really don’t care for this cat litter at all. It seems ...

• like a clay, sand based type.

It is very heavy, and not very scoopable. Tidy cat does not really control the odor.

We have our cat pan in the bathroom, so it is very noticeable. The litter seems to stick to our cats feet, and they track ir

through the house.

I have noticed the cats don’t really care for the litter either. They look at it puzzeled.

We usually use fresh step, but I thought I was getting a good deal, but I guess not. I will not buy Tidy cat again.

I will stick with my trusted brands.

jennifer mac arthur says :

Is there anyway we can get you to donate your scoopable product to us?We are a nonprofit animal rescue center.we have 15 cats right now.We have tryed all kinds of litter and we found yours to be the best.Can you please help us and our organization.If so thank you and god bless.

Dianna says :

How come Tidy Cat Litter has the blue crystals in them? The blue crystals cause my cat to loose her hair. Then she has to go to the vet to get a shot and a prescription. Would you please stop putting the blue crystals in the litter? Dianna

crystal says :

im just curious… how do you know it’s the blue crystals making her lose her hair?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 293103142920931/k2311a0331/3.31.07