1996 Chevy Monte Carlo  » Cars  »
Chicago, Illinois
  • When I first bought the car, it was not in the best condition
  • It is to be expected that a car over 10 years old with a lot of mileage on it may come across problems, but really, only the crappy Chevy window system is the only downfall of this amazing car
  • If anybody were to come across a this type of car, I would recommend that it be considered for purchase

• by Kris
      When I first bought the car, it was not in the best condition. The engine was dying, it had 124,000 miles on it, and the leather seats in the back had to small holes.

It was cheap, however, and very much

so worth the investment.

The car is a black 1996 Chevy Monte Carlo.

After the initial repairs, I have almost no complaints with it.

It is to be expected that a car over 10 years old with a lot of mileage on it may come across problems, but really, only the crappy Chevy window system is the only downfall of this amazing car.

The window kept falling out of the track because of the way it was built, but no big deal.

...

• 1996 Chevy Monte Carlo
      The car lasted my high school years and now into my college years; I couldn’t have asked for anything better.

The car itself is not very fast and the turning radius makes the car worthy of being called a boat.

However,

I have put 12,000 miles on the car and its been very reliable.

The gas mileage is respectable at approximately 20 miles to the gallon.

If anybody were to come across a this type of car, I would recommend that it be considered for purchase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 93103142900931/k2311a0331/3.31.07