Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Night Creme  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I adore Elizabeth Arden products and in my opinion, Elizabeth Arden products as a whole are very high quality products and offer wonderful results
  • I had been looking for Christmas gifts anyway so I decided to get two products and that’s how I got the free Prevage
  • Considering its price, I think packaging is very cheap and the manufacturer could do better
  • When I first used the cream, I found that it had this gold color and it's texture was very thick
  • I was very disappointed, to say the least, with this cream

• by tolstoy

I adore Elizabeth Arden products and in my opinion, Elizabeth Arden products as a whole are very high quality products and offer wonderful results. I have seen a lot of advertisements for Prevage and I really wanted to give it a shot but its price discouraged me. At £98 for 50mls, it was out of my budget range by a long shot

Just before Christmas, I was shopping at Debenhams and I happened to see the new Elizabeth Arden Gift with purchase. It was a make-up bag comprising a 7ml of Prevage and several other Elizabeth Arden product samples. The way it worked was that I had to purchase two Elizabeth Arden items in order to get the sample size items in the make-up bag for free. I had been looking for Christmas gifts anyway so I decided to get

two products and that’s how I got the free Prevage. I was very excited about this since I had been dying to try this.

The Prevage cream comes in a silver plastic pot with a screw top. The front of the pot has the name of the cream written on and on the bottom you can find instructions on how to use it. On the 50ml pot, the instructions are written on the back of the pot. Considering its price, I think packaging is very cheap and the manufacturer could do better. The packaging looks like one of those 99p pots of cream you would find at a discount store. The only good thing about the packaging is that the way the pot is designed means that you can easily get the last drop of the cream out of the pot.

This cream claims to slow down the aging process of the skin and helps the skin enhance it’s self repair process. According to the manufacturer, it also restores the skin’s resilience so that it looks firmer, it reverses dehydration and it also makes the skin more radiant

I was very keen to use this product in order to see if it truly lived up to the claims of the manufacturers. At it’s price, I did not expect anything less than wonderful results. When I first used the cream, I found that it had this gold color and it’s texture was very thick. I also disliked it’s smell; it smelled really stinky to me. This nearly put me off completely, but I considered that maybe the smell was a small price to pay for awesome skin so I decided to try ...

• Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Night Creme
      it on anyway. I cleansed and toned my face, and then put a small amount of the cream on my finger and spread it on my face. It’s texture felt much thicker than what I am used to, and it made my skin a little uncomfortable. I found it a bit difficult to rub into my skin due to its texture too. It was also very sticky, and my hair stuck to the side of my face because of it. Up to this point, the experience had been nowhere near what I had expected.

When I finished spreading the cream on my face, I felt that it had not penetrated my skin at all and my face felt all sticky even though I had used very little cream. Since it is a night cream, I slept with it on my

face but int he morning, I found that the smell had stuck on my pillow. On checking my face in the mirror the next morning, I didn’t notice any change in my face; the crows feet and fine lines were still there, but I’m guessing it doesn’t get rid of them after just one application. My skin also didn’t feel any different.

I continued using the cream until the pot ran out, but I never noticed any difference between this cream and my usual ten pound night cream. I was very disappointed, to say the least, with this cream. It did take out some fine lines, but it was nothing special compared to the cheaper night creams. Overall, I think that this product is overpriced and smells bad, so you can be sure that I am never using it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122021428910228/k2311a0222/2.22.11