Dove Whitening Unscented Anti-Perspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, perhaps due to an increase in stress in my day-to-day routine, I have noticed that even extra-strong products fail me
  • I did not care so much about the whitening as my underarms were not dark in the first place, but I was interested in how its formulation was going to react with my excessive sweating problem
  • Over the months that I have been using Dove Whitening Unscented Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, I have also noticed that unlike other deodorants, this one doesn’t leave ugly yellowish stains on clothes
  • Moreover, I like its plastic container, which has the roller at the bottom instead of on top, also ensures that I get the product easily and do not have to tilt the bottle just to get a continuous flow of the liquid

• by notebooker

My underarms get very sweaty, so I used to favor underarm products that were labelled “extra-strong” or “for excessive sweating” to assure myself that my armpits will stay dry and odor-free. However, perhaps due to an increase in stress in my day-to-day routine, I have noticed that even extra-strong products fail me.

My friend suggested that I try Dove Whitening Unscented Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, a product that claims to restore the underarm’s natural color, and more importantly, make skin more beautiful because of its formulation with one-fourth moisturizing cream.

I did not care

so much about the whitening as my underarms were not dark in the first place, but I was interested in how its formulation was going to react with my excessive sweating problem. I have tried other products from Dove before, and they have all been very mild, so I was doubted that it was going to solve my problem. Nonetheless, I figured that it would not hurt to try this product since I seem to have developed a tolerance for extra-strong solutions anyway.

I applied the deodorant after showering and drying ...

• myself. I waited for it to dry before I put on my clothes. Then I went about my regular activities. At the end of the day, I was surprised that my clothes and underarms stayed dry and odor-free. Surprisingly, the mild solution worked for me. The product, which was labelled 24h to stand for 24-hour protection, was also true to its claim.

clothes. I also love how it is unscented since other anti-perspirants give me headaches from their overpowering floral scents. Moreover, I like its plastic container, which has the roller at the bottom instead of on top, also ensures that I get the product easily and do not have to tilt the bottle just to get a continuous flow of the liquid.

I wish, however, that they would have a variety that does not have Whitening chemicals added, since not all people have dark underarms and would want to have unnecessary chemicals on their skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122021428770228/k2311a0222/2.22.11