Xend Express- a courier company  » General services  »
  • As an online seller myself, I use Xend Express because it is affordable, reliable, trusted and convenient- all things you would want your courier to be
  • What I like about them is that even after they have successfully entered the shipping business, Xend Express still maintained its inexpensive rates which their customers have always valued
  • In the online world where a single negative feedback can cost you a lot of potential customers, online sellers are constantly in search of reliable and trusted couriers
  • In my three years of experience with them, I admit that there were a number of delayed shipments which made me and customers worried

• by onlineacademy

With the proliferation of technological advancements like the internet, a lot of people are choosing to sell products online. Xend Express has established its name as a courier company providing service to a huge number of online merchants. For an online seller, a trusted and reliable courier service is a must to ensure fast delivery of purchased goods to customers. As an online seller myself, I use Xend Express because it is affordable, reliable, trusted and convenient- all things you would want your courier to be.

Everyone knows that Xend Express is affordable. They started penetrating the market with only that as their main selling point. Their rate is half of what mainstream courier companies are charging.

Because of

this, it is the ideal partner for online proprietors who want to charge their customers as little shipping fee as possible. Nobody would buy a mascara or lipstick online if the shipping costs the same as the product itself. What I like about them is that even after they have successfully entered the shipping business, Xend Express still maintained its inexpensive rates which their customers have always valued.

In the online world where a single negative feedback can cost you a lot of potential customers, online sellers are constantly in search of reliable and trusted couriers. Thankfully, Xend Express is a courier who has both. In my three years of experience with them, I admit that there were a ...

• number of delayed shipments which made me and customers worried.

The good thing though is that they were able to resolve these issues in an efficient manner. I remember that all these years, no packages were lost and no products were sent erroneously somewhere else. Their online tracking tool is also very reliable when you want updates regarding deliveries.

They also have patient and nice chat representatives who you can chat with regarding status of deliveries. For online sellers, they also provide a seller’s badge which shows the number of completed shipment you had with them. You can paste that in your sites so that customers would know that you are a legit vendor.

Xend Express is

also very convenient for me. I have a full time job which takes a lot of my time during the day so I don’t have the time to go to an actual shipping company branch. With Xend, all I need to do is to schedule a pick-up in my house and a rider from Xend will come to get or fetch the items that I need to ship.

That scheduling can be through phone or through their online reservation system which if I may say is really cool. You can just take it from my tone but I will say it anyway. I am very satisfied with Xend Express.

I do hope that all other courier services would soon see and emulate them.

Xend Express website: http://www. xend.

com. ph/

jessa says :

contact number xend in gensan?

divinagwapa says :

I don’t think xend has a branch in Gen San. So far as I know, their branches are only located in NCR. But they tie up with LBC to deliver packages in Visayas and Mindanao.

Orada says :

What is contact number of xend here in iloilo city more than a week na but my items not yet arrive

AsianJunkie says :

Xend doesn’t have physical branches. If you have your Tracking No., you can check it on Xend website.

Rodegilio de Roja says :

Gentlemen,

Peace and grace from the risen Lord

Am glad I found a way to get in touch with you.
    A friend from Manila sent me an item covered by
    tracking 503931619, destination Iloilo.

Sent June 29,2017. Not received up to this writing,
    July 4,2017.Kindly facilitate, better still, please
    let me know the status.

God bless.

Xend Dismayed says :

It’s totally NOT TRUE that Xend delivers within 24 hours. I was expecting my package to arrive last monday, and it’s thursday 4pm right now and my package has NOT yet arrived. It has delayed my business operations greatly. I’ve been calling their so called HOTLINE 8069363, and NO ONE was picking up. I’ve researched their phone numbers all these years. They are as follows 499-7777, 7187777, 7181111, 8956393. All of which are either OUT OF SERVICE, or NOT YET IN SERVICE. Might as well have Xend Express out of service as well ey? They promised to send the package no matter what happens, last night, June 13, 2012. They are not true to their word. Beware of Xend. I say that LBC, Air 21 and the like’s rates may be pricier but you’re 100% sure that your packages will come through. It always has to be QUALITY versus PRICING. How do you expect to last in business when you can’t even deliver, much more your PROMISED WORD.

Stella Margherita says :

I share the same thoughts with you. They’re cusomer service is full of crap, online traking system is BS and when you do ship thru them it is as if ou ship at your own risk I shipped a package to manila last wednesday, june 27, 2012 and. Still hasn’t arrived until now (june 30, 2012) They are really getting on my nerves

wander_n_wonder says :

Yes, Xend never delivers in 24 hours. Minimum would always be 2 days. They do use LBC as their partner and it is LBC who can deliver for 24 hours, wherever the destination in the Philippines is. However, what Xend does is that they collect all packages and send at the same time through LBC. That makes it impossible to do it in 24 hours.

-13
    ritzy rivera says :

contact numbers of xendexpress branch in iloilo ??

AsianJunkie says :

Xend doesn’t have physical branches because they pick up your items from your own home to be delivered door-to-door to the receiver. You can contact this no. though 63.2.660.9363

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2522021428650228/k2311a0222/2.22.11