Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Shea Cashmere Conditioner
  • Since I really liked the spray and it was the first product from the brand that I had tried I decided wanted to try out their conditioners as well
  • Price wise I found that it was a bit pricy when compared with brands like Dove and Pantene
  • Well, I am so glad I bought this conditioner because everything about it is so awesome
  • I love the Shwarzkopf Gliss Shea Cashmere Conditioner and highly recommend it

• by true_value

When my usual conditioner stopped working on my hair I had to set out in search of a good conditioner. My hair is fairly thick in texture but has some patches where my hair tends to be fine and frizzy. I had been using the Fructis Conditioner which was working fine and I had been using it for over a year but then I don’t know what went wrong.

Maybe they changed the formula or something because it just wasn’t moisturizing enough and the fine hair which happens to be the top layer of my head turned frizzy, poufy and unmanageable. I have been trying out several different conditioners from various brands like Pantene, Palmer’s etc but nothing really helped tame the frizziness or improve the overall condition of my hair.

I had recenty bought the Schwarzkopf Hair Treatment Leave in Conditioner Spray for colored hair and had actually quite liked it. It however seemed to only have temporary effect on my hair and once I washed my hair, it would go back to the same frizzy state.

Since I really liked the

spray and it was the first product from the brand that I had tried I decided wanted to try out their conditioners as well. Schwarzkopf is a German brand and the products are made in Germany.

The whole line of products from this brand looks really chic and professional looking and they had various formulas for different types of hair. While the spray that I was using was meant for colored hair and I was planning to get the matching conditioner but then the one that caught my eyes was the Shea Cashmere Conditioner. I am not sure if it was something to do with the word Cashmere or the rich buttery creamy look of the bottle but everything about this conditioner seemed very appealing to me.

Price wise I found that it was a bit pricy when compared with brands like Dove and Pantene. I bought the 200ml bottle for S$6.50.

The conditioner claimed to provide nutrition & repair dry or lifeless hair for easy combing & cashmere smooth hair. At the back of the bottle the conditioner claims that its nourishing formula with ...

• Shea Butter and Cashmere-Protein provides the hair with intensive care and tangibly more suppleness. It claims to have a cell repair system with hair identical protein that repairs deep inside the hair cell.

Well, I am so glad I bought this conditioner because everything about it is so awesome. Not only does the bottle look so pretty and sleek but the product itself is so good. First off the fragrance is so beautiful. It does not smell like the other conditioners that I have tried that smell like fruits or some floral/soapy fragrance. This one has a very sophisticated and elegant fragrance with a hint of shea.

The texture of the conditioner is creamy and rich and the moment it touched my wet hair I could immediately feel my hair smoothen and soften. It detangled my hair beautifully and rinsed off easily too without much slimy feel.

Once I dried my hair I just couldn’t stop feeling my hair as it felt so smooth and silky soft. The frizzy poufy patch of hair fell beautifully in place and my hair all over looked so

healthy shiny and hydrated. Even though my initial reaction to the conditioner was great I did worry about its ability to retain its effects. As I have tried a few conditioners in the past that works great for the first few uses and then that is it back to square one.

But the Schwarzkopf Shea Cashmere Conditioner just seems to get better and better with every use. My hair feels so silky soft and shiny. I am totally in love with this wonderful conditioner. I only wish they came up with a value size bottle that would be more economical to use.

The only reason I didn’t get the matching shampoo is because I am stuck with my Dove daily shine shampoo and it is my Holy Grail. Every time I have changed to some other shampoo I have always regretted and then again it is the only shampoo that has worked for my sensitive and oily scalp without irritating it so I just don’t want to mess with it anymore.

I love the Shwarzkopf Gliss Shea Cashmere Conditioner and highly recommend it.

true_value replies :

Hi I am currently using the Herbal Essences smooth and straight conditioner. Its working great

ornela says :

I couldn`t find the conditioner but I found the shampoo what of conditioner should I use until I find the shea cashmere ?

itsmemadie01 says :

I bought mine at local hair salon which carries this brand but if you have cash to spend TIGI Bed Head Conditioner is a good brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121021428610228/k2311a0221/2.21.11