Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited For Women Only - EDP (Eau De Parfum)
  • In the Fragrance section I noticed the Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited Only for Women EDP perfume in a sample size of 1.5ml/0.05 fl oz and for the one for men which is the Diesel Only the Brave for men of the same size
  • I just did a quick search on the internet looking for reviews and came across many raves about the Only the Brave perfume for men so I decided to get them both one for myself and one for my husband to test and that rounded up my purchase to S$50.00 perfectly
  • First of, the look of the bottle is definitely rugged and not something women would be attracted to especially if they happen to be the ‘girly’ type
  • The lasting power of the fragrance on me was about 3 to 4 hours which in my opinion is average
  • Even though Viva La Juicy is a very popular fragrance it is not my favourite as I am not a big fan of fruity fragrances but if you are then you would want to pick this up too

• by true_value

Well I have never owned anything from Diesel. To me it was always this Jeans Company that made rugged jeans and in my mind it sounded more catered to males. So when I came across the perfumes from the brand I sort of thought it might be in the line of Adidas perfumes or something of that sort sporty, light and fresh.

While making some of my online purchase for skin care products I was just browsing around at the site to find something to fill in my total purchase to bring it up to S$50.00 which would then entitle me for Free Shipping.

In the Fragrance section I noticed the Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited Only for Women EDP perfume in a sample size of 1.5ml/0.05 fl oz and for the one for men which is the Diesel Only the Brave for men of the same size. I just did a quick search on the internet looking for reviews and came across many raves about the Only the

Brave perfume for men so I decided to get them both one for myself and one for my husband to test and that rounded up my purchase to S$50.00 perfectly.

These perfume in retail size bottles are quite expensive and a 75ml bottle costs about S$110.00 and available at departmental stores.

First of, the look of the bottle is definitely rugged and not something women would be attracted to especially if they happen to be the ‘girly’ type. It kind of looks like a cigar with its tobacco leaf colored bottle and the odd shape that looks like a bottle lying around in a car mechanical garage. On close inspection however underneath its rough, greasy, gritty appearance it has a touch of elegance with a necklace ornament around its neck , gold cap and fishnet stocking around it. The outer casing box is chic and elegant with an antique touch.

The perfume description describes it as a combination of sparkling golden fruity notes with a spicy, floral heart, and ...

• mysterious waves of wood and peach. And that with the Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited a new precious and sophisticated elixir is born. Inspired by the Roaring Twenties, this Fruity Floral fragrance is claimed to be the new precious and sophisticated ‘Elixir of Life’. Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited for Women. Unlimited Sexiness. Unlimited Pleasure. Unlimited Power.

As for the fragrance notes of this perfume the Top Notes: Lemon, Guava and Mandarin, Heart Notes: Liquorice, Aloe and White Flowers (lily, jasmine, sambac, Indian tuberose)and Bottom Notes: Musk and Sandalwood.

When I first tried on the perfume it totally reminded me of another perfume that I own which is the Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture. That same citrusy fruity overload in fact I couldn’t tell the difference to me it felt just the same.

However once the mid notes kicked in which was like 30 minutes later I could smell the floral notes which felt really nice and at this point it differed from Viva La Juicy but I

could still feel the similarities.

The dry down of this perfume is Musky and starts to smell almost like men’s fragrance but not totally it feels like men’s perfume laced with fruits and flowers. The lasting power of the fragrance on me was about 3 to 4 hours which in my opinion is average.

Overall it is a great fragrance which is complex yet simple and heavy yet light at the same time. It can make a great fragrance for everyday use, or even evening. It kind of seems to be good for any occasion, any season and for any time of the day kind of perfume.

I would probably not be getting this perfume again just because it kind of reminds me a lot of my Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy. Even though Viva La Juicy is a very popular fragrance it is not my favourite as I am not a big fan of fruity fragrances but if you are then you would want to pick this up too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5621021428580228/k2311a0221/2.21.11