Olay complete skin care starter trio  » Cosmetics  »
  • Olay complete skin care starter trio is a facial cosmetic cleansing system that I found while browsing the aisles of my local super Wal-Mart
  • There were a lot of systems to choose from, but I decided to go with Olay because my mom uses it and her skin looks amazing
  • The cost was around twenty-three dollars which wasn't so bad seeing as how three products were included in the box, and Olay is in center as far as price point is concerned
  • I like the facial wash which was the 2-in-1 cleanser and exfoliate
  • I would recommend this product to those with sensitive skin or looking to try a skin regimen

• by C.Channing

Olay complete skin care starter trio is a facial cosmetic cleansing system that I found while browsing the aisles of my local super Wal-Mart. I always go to Wal-Mart to purchase my facial regimen products because they are always affordable, and are always in stock–depending on what time I go to the store.

I have been an advocate and loyal customer of St. Ives facial washes and scrubs, but the St. Ives products does not come in a complete regimen set. The products are great separate; however, I was looking for a complete set so everything I’d need would already be in one packaging. There were a lot of systems to choose from, but I decided to go with Olay because my mom uses it and her skin looks amazing: clear and youthful.

I chose to go with the Olay complete skin care starter trio

because I wanted to use products that would be gentle on my skin, seeing as how I was new to the Olay products and that my skin had become accustomed to the St. Ives line. The cost was around twenty-three dollars which wasn’t so bad seeing as how three products were included in the box, and Olay is in center as far as price point is concerned.

I liked how the Olay complete skin care starter trio were numbered so I wouldn’t be perplexed at which product to use. I like the facial wash which was the 2-in-1 cleanser and exfoliate: it saved me money so that I wouldn’t have to purchase both an exfoliate and cleanser. I loved how smooth the cleanser wash was, and how great my face felt after I had rinsed it cleaned. My complexion really looked good after the wash ...

• and it felt clean, too.

The second part of the Olay complete skin care starter trio was the moisturizing lotion which I had never used before. When it came to moisturizing my face, I would always use body lotion; I’m glad that the moisturizing lotion was included because now I don’t have to worry about wearing scented body lotion on my face. The lotion was creamy and it applied smoothly: no marathon rub to get the lotion to absorb in my skin. I like how it wasn’t heavy at all or greasy.

The last part of the Olay complete skin care starter trio was the second moisturizer–the pm moisturizer or night moisturizer. With the second moisturizer, I wasn’t instructed to wash my face with the cleanser again; therefore, when I got out of the shower I just applied the pm moisturizer as so. I didn’t know

the importance of having moisture in the skin as I slept which is the purpose of the pm moisturizer. Once I get up the next morning, I simply repeat the process all over again.

Overall, I made a good purchase with the Olay complete skin care starter trio. It ha everything I have been looking for in a facial regimen: both wash and moisturizer. The system is easy to follow because the bottles are each labeled, and I like how using the product doesn’t take a lot of time. The price point was fine considering everything that came in the box, and as long as you use it accordingly, it will last you at least four weeks. After using the starter trio, my complexion looked one hundred times better and clearer. I would recommend this product to those with sensitive skin or looking to try a skin regimen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121021428370228/k2311a0221/2.21.11