HP Customer Service  » Business  »
  • I own several HP products so I contact them on a regular basis and I really love their customer service
  • It is completely free of charge and unlike others I love the fact that I don't have to pay a per call fee
  • This is certainly something that I like because I usually don't have much time so it's always great to be able to speak with someone as soon as possible
  • After going through a few troubleshooting steps they are usually able to let me know what's causing the problem shortly after getting started
  • Overall I believe they are great and I don't have a single complaint about them

• by john

I own several HP products so I contact them on a regular basis and I really love their customer service. It’s very essential to have knowledgeable people to contact especially when you are having computer problems. It is completely free of charge and unlike others I love the fact that I don’t have to pay a per call fee.

Whenever I contact them the wait is usually not over

10 minutes. This is certainly something that I like because I usually don’t have much time so it’s always great to be able to speak with someone as soon as possible.

Whenever I’ve had to have a part replaced they send out a technician usually within a few days. This is something that I love because I usually have to rely on my computer a lot so it’s necessary ...

• to have it fixed soon if it’s not working.

They are always very efficient and I usually don’t have to spend much time on the phone with them. After going through a few troubleshooting steps they are usually able to let me know what’s causing the problem shortly after getting started.

I truly feel that they try to do all they can to assist the customer. They have gone far

beyond what I have experienced with similar customer service departments. They have been able to assist me with several problems that they don’t normally support.

Overall I believe they are great and I don’t have a single complaint about them. I have contacted them several times and they are always very friendly, and helpful. I have contacted a lot of companies and they are by far my most favorite to contact.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4121021428360228/k2311a0221/2.21.11