Wilson Jones Top-Loading Nonstick Clear Sheet Protectors  » Other  »
  • Since my experience with using Wilson Jones' products have been very positive, I have opted to store purchasing the cheap plastic sheet protectors which fold down from the side
  • Wilson Jones top-leading nonstick clear sheet protectors are prefect for me because I prefer the top-loading over the side ones, and I enjoy their products overall
  • I like how the Wilson Jones top-leading nonstick clear sheet protectors allows you to slide your paperwork in from the top because I don't have to worry about them accidentally sliding out and getting damaged
  • The cost is around fourteen dollars, but it's not bad when you see how well the product holds up and how many sheets you are getting

• by C.Channing

Since my experience with using Wilson Jones’ products have been very positive, I have opted to store purchasing the cheap plastic sheet protectors which fold down from the side. Wilson Jones top-leading nonstick clear sheet protectors are prefect for me because I prefer the top-loading over the side ones, and I enjoy their products overall.

The Wilson Jones top-leading nonstick clear sheet protectors are great because one hundred sheets comes in the

package instead of the measly fifteen or twenty that I had been getting prior to switching. They are already hole-punched for me which makes it easy to just stick them in my binder without fuss.

I like how the Wilson Jones top-leading nonstick clear sheet protectors allows you to slide your paperwork in from the top because I don’t have to worry about them accidentally sliding out and getting damaged. My old sheet protectors opened up on an angle which was a pain because sometimes my papers would fall out of the protector and I wouldn’t know it. I would lose important paperwork which would always frustrate me; however, with the Wilson Jones top-loading I don’t have to worry about my papers falling out again. I also like how secure my papers are when inserted into the sheet protectors. Although my sheets don’t ...

• Wilson Jones Top-Loading  Nonstick Clear Sheet Protectors
      stick together like some sheet protectors are accustomed to when in a binder, but I’m not really concerned with that aspect of the product because it doesn’t matter to me whether or not the pages stick as long as my papers are safe and secure.

Overall, I really like the Wilson Jones top-loading nonstick clear sheet protectors because they secure my pages which was my purpose for buying them in the first

place. They load from the top which you don’t have to worry about your papers falling out; they are already hole-punched for you so all you have to do is just put them on the rings in your binder; and one hundred sheets comes in one package. The cost is around fourteen dollars, but it’s not bad when you see how well the product holds up and how many sheets you are getting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1221021428280128/k2311a0221/2.21.11