Digiorno Pizza and Wings
2.5
  • They might be available at other stores too, but I found them at our Walmart Super Center
  • They aren't overly big so I can't really say I like them as much as I do pizza from a restaurant
  • If I had to say I was disappointed by anything, it was easily those
  • This is convenient and affordable but you are going to give up some overall quality in exchange for those two things
  • I would probably still recommend it but caution you not to expect too much

• by Review Vigilante

Product Description: A frozen Digiorno brand pizza that comes with 7 barbecue flavored boneless wings. They might be available at other stores too, but I found them at our Walmart Super Center.

What I liked about this product: Not too long ago (actually, about three days before I discovered this product), I went shopping for a frozen pizza and some wings to go with it and was shocked at how much it

ended up costing me to buy those things separately.

This product was just $6.

50 and saved me some time by being able to buy both at once and prepare them at the same time (there wasn’t a difference in cooking temperatures, which was nice).

I also like Digiorno pizzas.

They aren’t overly big so I can’t really say I like them as much as I do pizza from a restaurant.

But, I ...

• do think they are much more filling than other brands, both because of the thicker crust and because they have quite a few toppings on them.

What I didn’t like about this product: The wings, to be perfectly honest, weren’t all that impressive.

They looked much better on the box and, when we made them, we realized they weren’t anything like what we were expecting from this product.

One of my biggest

pet peeves was the fact I had to put the barbecue sauce on them myself and there was barely enough to go on the wings.

If I had to say I was disappointed by anything, it was easily those.

My Final Opinion: This is convenient and affordable but you are going to give up some overall quality in exchange for those two things.

I would probably still recommend it but caution you not to expect too much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2721021428260128/k2311a0221/2.21.11